PDA

View Full Version : There is a legit reason I quit watching MSM broadcasts many years ago

dan_bgblue
05-21-2021, 08:25 AM
I prefer print media. It is not perfect, but I find it contains better information than their competition. It is important to know which ones to read, and how to compare the various sources to determine which ones to discard, or whether to discard them all on a specific issue.

Just my way, and results may vary for you..

Tom Shillue, Angry White Male: Ah the whistleblower huh? Yea, I didn’t pay much attention to that story when it happened. Kinda shows you what I think about the mainstream media. I was probably out hiking like today. Which begs the question, if a fake whistleblower blows a whistle and you’re not around to hear it, did it even make a sound?

There's definitely something wrong with that man.

Linkage (https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/greg-gutfeld-media-will-lie-to-ruin-an-enemy-and-wont-have-the-integrity-to-admit-they-were-wrong)

Doc
05-21-2021, 03:00 PM
I watch Gutfield daily. Great mix of humor and sarcasm.... which I am a big fan of. I know that is shocking (note the sarcasm). Tom Shillue is great as AWM but his Biden is better, but pales to his Adam Schiff impressions/

KeithKSR
05-22-2021, 03:06 PM
I watch Gutfield daily. Great mix of humor and sarcasm.... which I am a big fan of. I know that is shocking (note the sarcasm). Tom Shillue is great as AWM but his Biden is better, but pales to his Adam Schiff impressions/

Shillue does a great Schiff!

KeithKSR
05-22-2021, 03:07 PM
I prefer print media. It is not perfect, but I find it contains better information than their competition. It is important to know which ones to read, and how to compare the various sources to determine which ones to discard, or whether to discard them all on a specific issue.

Just my way, and results may vary for you..

Linkage (https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/greg-gutfeld-media-will-lie-to-ruin-an-enemy-and-wont-have-the-integrity-to-admit-they-were-wrong)

Shillue’s AWM is 100% satire and takes big jabs at the left.