PDA

View Full Version : Needed: Stick Removal Service

CitizenBBN
05-02-2021, 08:52 PM
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/this-new-scene-from-disneylands-snow-white-ride-is-prompting-backlash

Seriously? Maybe some people aren't aware this is a fantasy. So the witches, poisoned apples that make people sleep with no food or water yet live, non-human dwarves and a host of other things didn't clue you in that this is not real? The idea of "true love's first kiss" an princes who sweep damsels up to go live in castles without so much as a first date (or negotiation of a dowry) are all fantasy. It's OK to have some.

I assume next the United Mine Workers will protest b/c the dwarves are clearly non-union workers in a wildcat mine.

meanwhile we produce endless movies, video games etc that routinely show violence, real violence, in a positive light, and no one seems to care. It's OK for GTA to have options to hire and even beat up hookers and kill them and cops and civilians and everyone else, but a prince kissing a sleeping princess to awaken her and then marry her and live happily ever after is a problem.

Weird country. With all the real problems facing women and people in general, this is worthy of protest?

This is right up there with the re-release of Looney Tunes where Elmer won't have a shotgun when he chase Bugs through the woods.

bigsky
05-03-2021, 09:34 AM
You're right; the woke are pathetic.

CitizenBBN
05-03-2021, 10:40 AM
What's funny is they don't realize they are just as bad or worse as the bitchy cronies from generations past who wanted to ban To Kill a Mockingbird and others b/c of their "immorality". They're every bit as bad as the old Moral Majority and their false morality.

They don't see the connection.