PDA

View Full Version : The last straw!!

kingcat
04-05-2021, 11:16 PM

dan_bgblue
04-06-2021, 07:34 AM
I have started taking their calls and trying to tie up about 30 mins of their time with a bunch of foolishness like, which vehicle are you talking about, I have 37 of them, then going on to list them, not allowing them to get a word in edgewise. Or telling them my car was stolen 6 months ago, and do they know where it is. Obviously if they want to insure it they know where it is.

The longer I can keep them on the line the more of their working day I have wasted.

blueboss
04-06-2021, 01:43 PM
I have started taking their calls and trying to tie up about 30 mins of their time with a bunch of foolishness like, which vehicle are you talking about, I have 37 of them, then going on to list them, not allowing them to get a word in edgewise. Or telling them my car was stolen 6 months ago, and do they know where it is. Obviously if they want to insure it they know where it is.

The longer I can keep them on the line the more of their working day I have wasted.

I pressed whatever number to talk to someone. When they came on I answered, Office of The Attorney General.... they hung up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catonahottinroof
04-06-2021, 04:12 PM
Tom Mabe fixed telemarketers. Maybe he will work on auto warranty peeps too

https://youtu.be/aOvXxnSEQKY

kingcat
04-06-2021, 04:13 PM
My Dad was a Wadkins representative for many years. Never pushed it on anyone but when a telemarketer called it was on. He would feign interest to get the conversation going and then spring his sales pitch on them. Over time such calls became few and far between.
He would also take such opportunities to testify about the Lord. That was often well received believe it or not. And many would return to talk solely on that subject. It was amazing really.
It embarrassed me then..and that embarrasses me now.