PDA

View Full Version : OT - Good luck to Darrell and the crew!!!

Rockcastlefan
01-31-2013, 06:42 PM
Most dont know me but I'm an old school KSR poster / premy member. Just wanted to say good luck to Darrell and the guys here with this new venture, I remember having some great times and discussions back in the days with these guys. Wish you guys nothing but the best!!!!

As is tradition...GO BIG BLUE....GIG EM AGGIES!!!!!

dan_bgblue
01-31-2013, 08:07 PM
Thank you very much! I remember you well from days gone by. I hope you will consider contributing your thought here on the new boards. If you have not yet scanned the premium board here, you may be surprised at all the handles you recognize from previous KSR forums

Welcome as a new member here.

KSRdallen
01-31-2013, 08:35 PM
Thanks so much for the post! Very glad you're here. Kick back and enjoy the place! :happy0001:

jazyd
01-31-2013, 09:42 PM
WOW am I losing it I thought you had already joined so welcome back

badrose
01-31-2013, 10:36 PM
What took you so long? Hope you're sticking around. You go way back.

Darrell KSR
01-31-2013, 10:57 PM
Most dont know me but I'm an old school KSR poster / premy member. Just wanted to say good luck to Darrell and the guys here with this new venture, I remember having some great times and discussions back in the days with these guys. Wish you guys nothing but the best!!!!

As is tradition...GO BIG BLUE....GIG EM AGGIES!!!!!

Hey Rockcastle....you'd be surprised, I'd say MOST here know you. I am dang glad to see you, too.

Your 2nd team did a number on us in Rupp....hope they did the best they could then, and won't be repeating that process!

Do not be a stranger!

suncat05
02-01-2013, 08:11 AM
Hey Rockcastle! Please join us here more often, and it's good to see you found us! Welcome back!

CitizenBBN
02-03-2013, 06:17 PM
What do you mean most don't know you? Fuggetabout it dude, not that easy to hide from your UK fan family. :)

Great to have you here. Would love to hear your perspective more often, esp. with A&M now in the SEC. My bar bets have gone way up with my A&M family and friends.

CatinIL
02-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Yep, I remember You Rockcastle...welcome aboard!

Rockcastlefan
02-05-2013, 01:17 PM
WOW, it's like I've stepped into a time machine here, long time no see to all you guys. I was looking forward to maybe joining in on some of the banter. I heard you guys we're running a classy site here but obviously someone told me wrong considering you allow likes of Jazyd and suncat around here. :tongue08:

Darrell KSR
02-05-2013, 04:12 PM
It's like Hotel California here, Rockcastle...."You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

We have a ton of old names on the Premium board that I'd like to get over to the Front Porch that just don't visit here too often (if at all). If there's an "old name," odds are, he/she is here--err, just don't call any of us "old names," please!

uklandrn
02-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Welcome back Rockcastle!

jazyd
02-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Lol

wow, it's like i've stepped into a time machine here, long time no see to all you guys. I was looking forward to maybe joining in on some of the banter. I heard you guys we're running a classy site here but obviously someone told me wrong considering you allow likes of jazyd and suncat around here. :tongue08: