PDA

View Full Version : Apparently I went on a shopping spree last night...

Darrell KSR
12-03-2020, 09:09 AM
$655.61 to Apple
$552.72 to Saks 5th Avenue
$364.00 to Nordstrom Direct
$141.17 to Fentybeauty.com

Sigh.

So calling the fraud department of my credit card at midnight was how MY day started today...how's yours going?

KSRBEvans
12-03-2020, 11:13 AM
Well, my day's going better than yours! What a pain.

I was at my niece's graduation from Marshall University when I received a text from my credit card company asking if I just spent $199 at a McDonald's in Paris, France. That would be a "no"--and I don't know how you could spend $199 at a McDonald's, anyway. That's a lot of "Royales with Cheese (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=royale%20with%20cheese)."

blueboss
12-03-2020, 11:38 AM
A while back I bought 6 surfboards in California. Two at three different stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dan_bgblue
12-03-2020, 12:57 PM
Darrell, that must have something to do with the Nigerian inheritance you were about to receive.

KeithKSR
12-03-2020, 01:49 PM
That's a lot of "Royales with Cheese (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=royale%20with%20cheese)."

Nice way to work in a Vinnie Vega reference.

KentuckyWildcat
12-03-2020, 02:51 PM
Hopefully it was fraud and you get it back.

But I had a friend once that thought he was breached. A few days later those items started arriving at his door. He later figured out he came home from a surgery, took his pain meds and was up in the middle of the night ordering random stuff. :)

KeithKSR
12-03-2020, 04:00 PM
Hopefully it was fraud and you get it back.

But I had a friend once that thought he was breached. A few days later those items started arriving at his door. He later figured out he came home from a surgery, took his pain meds and was up in the middle of the night ordering random stuff. :)

A friend of mine had it show up on her card that an expensive flower arrangement had been ordered from Etsy, and it was to be delivered to the culprit’s house. Our text group tracked it down and found that the vendor was the culprit, they had ordered from themselves to get paid directly. The culprit didn’t know what to think when they received a call on their home phone telling them they were caught. I located the house they ordered from, the land line phone number and a list of the house’s occupants. There were a slew of Chinese nationals living there. The house was near Baltimore.