PDA

View Full Version : All 4 blue, it’s moot

bigsky
11-05-2020, 06:09 PM
If Georgia, NC, Penn and Nev all go blue, Trump’s done. He is done in the courts, and in the court of public opinion.

Darryl
11-05-2020, 06:18 PM
If Georgia, NC, Penn and Nev all go blue, Trump’s done. He is done in the courts, and in the court of public opinion.

Sky, all Biden needs in Pennsylvania; it is over if/when he wins there.

Darryl

Catonahottinroof
11-05-2020, 06:25 PM
After that press conference he looks gassed. In fact he doesn’t look well....at all.

Darryl
11-05-2020, 06:29 PM
After that press conference he looks gassed. In fact he doesn’t look well....at all.

The vitriol he and his family have faced for 4 years has been a disgrace. It has polarized a nation (some his fault, 90% goes to the press and the Libs). I don't worship him, but I admire his toughness and ability to take the heat.

Darryl

bigsky
11-05-2020, 07:54 PM
Sky, all Biden needs in Pennsylvania; it is over if/when he wins there.

Darryl

My point is more about “courts” rather than electoral count. Courts won’t care in one state if the others have the same result. Nor will public opinion.

blueboss
11-05-2020, 08:34 PM
DJT still comes up short with AK, GA NC, and PA. He’ll need a judge to throw out some post election votes... which I guess MI would be the only state with a seam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigsky
11-05-2020, 09:56 PM
Yes if he could carry the states he has a chance in he might be able to wwork Michigan or AZ