PDA

View Full Version : A reason why this election will drag out in the courts

Catonahottinroof
11-05-2020, 08:26 AM
One precinct in Milwaukee had a 202% voter turnout.....

https://mkecitywire.com/stories/564495243-analysis-seven-milwaukee-wards-report-more-2020-presidential-votes-than-registered-voters-biden-nets-146k-votes-in-city

KSRBEvans
11-05-2020, 09:06 AM
And this timeline from Georgia really inspires confidence in our electoral process:

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 10:05 AM
One precinct in Milwaukee had a 202% voter turnout.....

https://mkecitywire.com/stories/564495243-analysis-seven-milwaukee-wards-report-more-2020-presidential-votes-than-registered-voters-biden-nets-146k-votes-in-city

21 states allow same day registration. We are talking about 600 people in a huge city. Not only that, precincts allow you to drop your mail in ballot at any precinct....not just the one you are registered in.

Catonahottinroof
11-05-2020, 10:12 AM
In Wisconsin, same day registration only applies are the voter’s district local polling location. The registered voter # should reflect an equal amount of voters cast, but no more.

21 states allow same day registration. We are talking about 600 people in a huge city. Not only that, precincts allow you to drop your mail in ballot at any precinct....not just the one you are registered in.

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 10:15 AM
In Wisconsin, same day registration only applies are the voter’s district polling location. The registered voter # should reflect an equal amount of voters cast, but no more.

It DOES apply at their district polling location. But the "registered number" reported are the same they reported BEFORE the election if you look it up. In other words, not accounting for the same day voters.

Just want to be clear here....in the precinct you are talking about, Biden won 688-602.

Catonahottinroof
11-05-2020, 10:28 AM
If the clerk can update the vote tally in one column, a clerk can also update the registered voter count in the next column. Not only because it’s the proper thing to do, but because of the questions it will raise, just as it is doing here.

It DOES apply at their district polling location. But the "registered number" reported are the same they reported BEFORE the election if you look it up. In other words, not accounting for the same day voters.

Just want to be clear here....in the precinct you are talking about, Biden won 688-602.

Doc
11-05-2020, 10:32 AM
One state, Trump had a 625K lead with 2.2 million ballots out. Miraculously Biden got >66% of those uncounted 2.2 million because that what he overcame. That is amazing.

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 10:35 AM
One state, Trump had a 625K lead with 2.2 million ballots out. Miraculously Biden got >66% of those uncounted 2.2 million because that what he overcame. That is amazing.

Its NOT amazing. It completely depends on what county the votes came from. And, Biden is leading mail in voting as Republicans simply were scared off from it.

In Arizona, Trump has to win 58% of the remaining votes to be counted. And these are mail in ballots. And they are saying they will win them.

VirginiaCat
11-05-2020, 11:05 AM
Its NOT amazing. It completely depends on what county the votes came from. And, Biden is leading mail in voting as Republicans simply were scared off from it.

In Arizona, Trump has to win 58% of the remaining votes to be counted. And these are mail in ballots. And they are saying they will win them.

This is EXACTLY why a straight mail in ballot should never have happened. Every state had in place an absentee ballot process already approved by the legislature. there was ZERO reason to change what was already in place.

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 11:09 AM
This is EXACTLY why a straight mail in ballot should never have happened. Every state had in place an absentee ballot process already approved by the legislature. there was ZERO reason to change what was already in place.

But it was. So count the votes.

VirginiaCat
11-05-2020, 11:10 AM
But it was. So count the votes.

Not if they came in after Nov. 3.

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 11:16 AM
Not if they came in after Nov. 3.

First, those aren't the votes they are counting right now. Those are set aside. These votes are 100% votes that came in by November 3rd. And Biden will win based on those votes alone.

But, no, many states allow votes to come in after November 3rd as long as they are postmarked by Election Day. That has been the case for decades. Alaska is notorious for it which is why it hasn't been called. They wait until all of theirs come in a week after Election Day. Every state is different.
Those votes will likely pad Biden's lead even more since they are mail in.

And I'm not going to flood this board with it....but if you want to talk about issues...google the issue in Miami Dade county with the USPS not delivering a huge number of mail in ballots by Election Day.

VirginiaCat
11-05-2020, 12:19 PM
First, those aren't the votes they are counting right now. Those are set aside. These votes are 100% votes that came in by November 3rd. And Biden will win based on those votes alone.

But, no, many states allow votes to come in after November 3rd as long as they are postmarked by Election Day. That has been the case for decades. Alaska is notorious for it which is why it hasn't been called. They wait until all of theirs come in a week after Election Day. Every state is different.

And I'm not going to flood this board with it....but if you want to talk about issues...google the issue in Miami Dade county with the USPS not delivering a huge number of mail in ballots by Election Day.

Election day is known by all, basically years in advance. So is paying my bills all by date certain. If you cannot plan to ensure your vote is in ahead of that date, maybe you should not be voting by mail.

this from a guy whose mail is sent from my town, to Dulles to be processed, only to be mailed back to my target her in my same town. So, I have to allow at least 3 days to mail things here in my same town. I plan for it.

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 12:22 PM
Election day is known by all, basically years in advance. So is paying my bills all by date certain. If you cannot plan to ensure your vote is in ahead of that date, maybe you should not be voting by mail.

this from a guy whose mail is sent from my town, to Dulles to be processed, only to be mailed back to my target her in my same town. So, I have to allow at least 3 days to mail things here in my same town. I plan for it.

The point is that its the law. Its the agreed upon law in those states. So the votes will be counted and should be.

Doc
11-05-2020, 12:23 PM
Things that make you go HMMMM

https://www.westernjournal.com/election-program-issue-tallied-2-votes-gop-candidate-33-mi-counties-thought-using-software/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=conservativetribune&utm_content=2020-11-04&utm_campaign=manualpost&fbclid=IwAR2qk0H4wEDWkY15gIW-o3PMfQ7IkE7s_uROCVndld3r2ZROIYdjJpsm7oA

Catonahottinroof
11-05-2020, 12:24 PM
If the post marks show them on time, then they are going to count. If they don’t, then they won’t and the post office has questions to answer.
To me, these is starting to wreak of hanging chads....2.0

And I'm not going to flood this board with it....but if you want to talk about issues...google the issue in Miami Dade county with the USPS not delivering a huge number of mail in ballots by Election Day .

KeithKSR
11-05-2020, 12:29 PM
The weird stuff is when 100,000 votes are added to one candidate’s tally in the middle of the night, while adding zero to the other.

kingcat
11-05-2020, 12:30 PM
:party0052:

I voted. That’s all I could do and I am thankful my vote and everyone else’s count the exact same. I hope every vote counts and the election is the direct result of a democratic process.

All votes should be honored even if they are discounted due to a mistake. When we decide to refuse to do that we should re-examine our loyalties

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 12:55 PM
To me, these is starting to wreak of hanging chads....2.0

There is one big difference: That election came down to one state, Florida. This one doesn't. When these votes are counted, Biden is going to win Arizona, Nevada, Pennsylvania and probably Georgia (although that one will be crazy close).

So, for this to become 2000 again, 4 states (plus according to Trump - Michigan and Wisconsin) would have to be challenged and overturned.

My best guess is that Biden passes Trump tonight in PA and possibly Georgia. And PA will be called. If not tonight, tomorrow. Once that happens, a lot of this fodder will be just that.