PDA

View Full Version : Mail In Ballots Overwhelmingly Favor Dems; In-person Voting Overwhelmingly For Trump

Darryl
11-05-2020, 06:38 AM
Anyone that doesn’t have a problem with his election is as crooked as the ones running this scam.

I doubt Biden is behind it; that guy could not organize a kid’s birthday party

Darryl

blueboss
11-05-2020, 06:59 AM
It’s seems as though it’s set up to make it easier to see what the target is for the number of votes needed. Votes just keep coming, and keep counting until you hit the number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc
11-05-2020, 07:04 AM
It’s seems as though it’s set up to make it easier to see what the target is for the number of votes needed. Votes just keep coming, and keep counting until you hit the number.

Exactly.

Its odd that states that counted early voting prior to election day suddenly had a run on Biden votes late

blueboss
11-05-2020, 07:15 AM
Early voting and mail in voting should be just that, early. Votes should be made early or on Election Day, and mail ins should have arrived early or by Election Day.

I think I heard PA just have to be post marked before midnight 11/3, but have until 11/6 to arrive to be counted.

KSRBEvans
11-05-2020, 07:45 AM
Mail-in and early voting is here to stay. In fact, it will only become more prevalent even after the pandemic is over. Republicans will have to get a good ground game on this if they want to remain competitive. Hoping it will go away or trying to make it go away is not a good strategy.

goodycat
11-05-2020, 07:53 AM
What I find extremely odd is that North Carolina and Nevada haven't reported a single new vote in more than 24 hours.

Darryl
11-05-2020, 07:56 AM
What I find extremely odd is that North Carolina and Nevada haven't reported a single new vote in more than 24 hours.

The Democrats’ printing press ran out of ink

Darryl

Basket Case
11-05-2020, 07:59 AM
I would like someone to explain to me why it is just accepted that people along party lines, largely in inner cities, by and large use these other voting methods. It doesn't make sense. The elderly generally make it to the polls and lean to the right. It doesn't pass the smell test. I am perfectly fine with requesting an absentee ballot and filling it out early, and this has always been an option. I am also completely ok with the early in person voting. I want everyone to have burdenless access to the polls. I don't want a system that is easy to harvest votes/commit fraud.

I want someone to have to make a slight effort to vote such as showing up at the polling place or requesting a ballot.

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 09:49 AM
I would like someone to explain to me why it is just accepted that people along party lines, largely in inner cities, by and large use these other voting methods. It doesn't make sense. The elderly generally make it to the polls and lean to the right. It doesn't pass the smell test. I am perfectly fine with requesting an absentee ballot and filling it out early, and this has always been an option. I am also completely ok with the early in person voting. I want everyone to have burdenless access to the polls. I don't want a system that is easy to harvest votes/commit fraud.

I want someone to have to make a slight effort to vote such as showing up at the polling place or requesting a ballot.

I can explain because I did it.

I have voted in person on Election Day every single election of my life. But, this year, I didn't want to take a chance of having to stand in line during a pandemic.

So, I did what people all over America did. I filled out my mail in ballot at home and then I took it to a drop box (my closes was at a local Elk Club) and dropped it off there.

That is what the vast majority of these are. There was a huge push for people to do this ahead of time because of the pandemic and because many large cities have too few polling places. Its not a surprise at all that Biden is crushing these early votes because Trump has cried foul on mail ins for months...so his people were just not going to use it as much.

And in the states still counting, they were not allowed to count them early so it takes time.

I predicted on election night (and hinted at this multiple times before) that this would take days to count. And since it seems like Biden was going to win...the longer this were to drag out...Trump supporters would start crying foul.

Trump tweeted, "Stop the Count" (which is egregious in just about every way). If they were to stop the count right now....Joe Biden wins since he's ahead in Arizona and Nevada. You can't pick and choose which states to "Stop the count" just because you are behind in some and ahead in others.

Doc
11-05-2020, 10:09 AM
What is egregious is when a candidate proclaims “We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” Apparently the definition of what is egregious depends on which side of the political isle you stand.

And for clearity, and to not be a hypocrite.... I know it was a gaffe, and that he did not mean to profess to putting together a voter fraud organization. Clearly its not like Trump when he proclaimed that White Supremacist were "GOOD PEOPLE" or that folks should inject bleach.

Darryl
11-05-2020, 10:21 AM
I’m a bottom line guy; bottom line, the Democrats are buying an election.

Quite successfully....

They will get away with it, because Republicans are wimps.

That whole bunch of Comey, Brennan, Clapper, etc. are walking around free and they should be in prison for treason.

Sickening. really. I think the Lord every day I live in a state like Alabama.

Darryl

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 10:24 AM
I’m a bottom line guy; bottom line, the Democrats are buying an election.

Darryl

How are they doing that, D?

And before you guys go down that road....just please think logically here....The Dems are "buying the election" or "cheating"....but somehow didn't win the Senate????

Its just illogical.

Darryl
11-05-2020, 10:35 AM

And before you guys go down that road....just please think logically here....The Dems are "buying the election" or "cheating"....but somehow didn't win the Senate????

Its just illogical.

Senate is still fluid. In Michigan miraculously all the late mail in votes swung the win to the Dem.

My best friend used to work in Philly. A good friend of his tried to vote in person Tuesday and was told she “had already voted via mail in”. They showed her a copy of her signature. She finally got it straight and managed to tie her other vote. Crap like that is happening nationwide and anyone with any objectivity knows it

Darryl

Doc
11-05-2020, 10:36 AM

Its just illogical.

Some how they made a roaring comeback to defeat James big lead in Michigan. Could not do it in SC with Graham, poss because the election process there is competent. Could not do it in NC with Tillis because the election process there is competent. Meanwhile Michigan is hiding the count process. Is that a logical argument?

I am not saying there is any cheating going on....only that the setup in Michigan gives the appearance that it could be done easily. Election day voter registration is a cock of warm brown stuff IMO. If you want to vote, great. Nobody is stopping anybody..however there should be certain requirements to do so. Pre-registration is one, voter ID is another. Heck, you need to do things to get unemployment, medicare, welfare...you can't just walk into the welfare office and get a check. Likewise you need an ID. Any of the government "handouts" require a little effort however asking the same for voting is somehow labeled as suppression.

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 10:39 AM
Senate is still fluid. In Michigan miraculously all the late mail in votes swung the win to the Dem.

My best friend used to work in Philly. A good friend of his tried to vote in person Tuesday and was told she “had already voted via mail in”. They showed her a copy of her signature. She finally got it straight and managed to tie her other vote. Crap like that is happening nationwide and anyone with any objectivity knows it

Darryl

That happened to me in California 4 years ago. I had accidentally clicked "mail in" on my registration and showed up to vote. Just like your friend....got it worked out. It happens.

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 10:41 AM
Some how they made a roaring comeback to defeat James big lead in Michigan. Could not do it in SC with Graham, poss because the election process there is competent. Could not do it in NC with Tillis because the election process there is competent. Meanwhile Michigan is hiding the count process. Is that a logical argument.

Because of the COUNTIES the votes came from.

This really isn't nearly as "amazing" as you guys are making it to be....

Larger cities have more voters (and therefore more early vote). Those cities/counties will therefore take longer to count those votes since they couldn't start to count them until Election Day. Therefore, it is completely logical that as those larger/urban counties count those votes over the course of the day(s), its going to favor Dem candidates.

Its the same in Georgia....the vast majority of the votes yet to be counted are coming from Fulton County (Atlanta). So, those votes are going to favor Dems.
Same in PA....those are coming from Philadelphia. You can literally go online and see where votes have not come in from. Philly is at 70% right now. So, they will largely favor Biden (that's why he is going to win there).

You can go on to these websites and click what counties are not in yet. If its a red county, it favors Trump. If its a blue county, it favors Biden. That's it.

Darryl
11-05-2020, 10:43 AM

Its just illogical.

That happened to me in California 4 years ago. I had accidentally clicked "mail in" on my registration and showed up to vote. Just like your friend....got it worked out. It happens.

Not the same at all. They showed her a copy of her ballot with her choices and signature

Darryl

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 10:48 AM
Because of the COUNTIES the votes came from.

This really isn't nearly as "amazing" as you guys are making it to be....

Larger cities have more voters (and therefore more early vote). Those cities/counties will therefore take longer to count those votes since they couldn't start to count them until Election Day. Therefore, it is completely logical that as those larger/urban counties count those votes over the course of the day(s), its going to favor Dem candidates.

Its the same in Georgia....the vast majority of the votes yet to be counted are coming from Fulton County (Atlanta). So, those votes are going to favor Dems.
Same in PA....those are coming from Philadelphia. You can literally go online and see where votes have not come in from. Philly is at 70% right now. So, they will largely favor Biden (that's why he is going to win there).

You can go on to these websites and click what counties are not in yet. If its a red county, it favors Trump. If its a blue county, it favors Biden. That's it.

Btw, this is why Trump thinks he has a chance in Arizona. The outstanding counties (go online and see) are less blue as in other states. Therefore, that race will likely get tighter as they keep counting them. And the Republican Senator will close the gap a little as well (not enough). That isn't "amazing" or fraudulent. Its just math.

goodycat
11-05-2020, 10:51 AM
Here is the real problem. Biden may win and, ultimately, that win may be perfectly legitimate. However, the actions of elections officials in Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and North Carolina have created a clear perception of irregularity and possibly fraud.

Why stop counting on election night and then begin again later? There may be a reason for that but millions of Americans will always believe that the purpose of that was to get a sense of the numbers after election day votes are counted so that mail in/absentee/early votes can overtake that number.

Why refuse the opportunity for Republicans to observe the vote counting process in a number of hotly contested areas? Maybe there is a legitimate explanation, but that creates a clear perception to millions of Americans that something nefarious is taking place.

Why tape up paper and poster board over the windows surrounding where ballots are being counted in Michigan where the public is supposed to be able to watch? Again, creating the perception that cheating is occurring even if it is not.

Why have so many areas in the key states that will decide the election refused to release vote totals? Again, there may be an explanation, but it appears to millions of Americans that this is manipulation.

Ultimately, I believe Biden will win this election, but his victory will always be tainted by the belief among many Americans that he cheated to win. And despite what the media will tell you, that won't be Donald Trump's fault. It will be the fault of the democrat elections officials that acted in so many instances in a biased and suspicious manner.

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 10:57 AM
I have absolutely no "inside info" on who voted for who. But, because I can go online and see real numbers (which I enjoy)....I can tell you that Biden is likely going to win PA by several thousand votes.
In Georgia, its going to be damn close.

How can I know this? Because Philadelphia is at 83% reported. Biden is winning there 80%-19%. So far, roughly 600,000 votes have been cast in that county. Meaning, with 17% votes left to be counted, there are about 120,000 votes left to be counted there. If those go 80% Biden as expected...he will gain roughly 73,000 from that county.
Then you have Pittsburgh. And Delaware County. And Bucks County. Those all favor Biden (Bucks barely). If you go through and just do the math....Biden is likely going to win.
And I know nothing. Its just all math.

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 10:59 AM
Here is the real problem. Biden may win and, ultimately, that win may be perfectly legitimate. However, the actions of elections officials in Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and North Carolina have created a clear perception of irregularity and possibly fraud.

Just to be specific, Trump is only alleging fraud/problems and filing lawsuits in Wisconsin, Michigan, PA, Georgia and Nevada.

Which means he thinks he will win in North Carolina and Arizona and lose the others.

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 11:08 AM
Ultimately, I believe Biden will win this election, but his victory will always be tainted by the belief among many Americans that he cheated to win. And despite what the media will tell you, that won't be Donald Trump's fault. It will be the fault of the democrat elections officials that acted in so many instances in a biased and suspicious manner.

I believe he will too. And yes, if states were allowed to count early votes before Election Day (like in Florida), this would be 1,000x better.
But, I differ with you on Trump's role in this. He is tweeting "Stop the Count". Not, "Stop the Vote"....literally, he wants them to stop counting (in states where he is behind).
He is filing lawsuits in every state he is behind.
His son and Rudy G held a news conference in Philly because they know they will lose the election there.
His supports held a news conference in Nevada today to do the same.

Count the votes. Recount later if necessary. Prove fraud anywhere there is any afterwards. But for now, just let the local officials do their job and count the votes.
Final thing: many of these local election officials are not Democratic. They are Republicans.

Doc
11-05-2020, 11:09 AM

Darryl

We voted early because in the primaries my wife got some slack. We moved about 2 years ago. Because of her job, her address is "hidden". When she went to vote, they had the last address so we were in a different precinct. Her divers license had been updated, and she got it worked out, but we were not sure we would not have the same issue. Thus we went early in the event there was an issue (also early voting is at a central location, precinct does not matter). Had no problem at all.

catmanjack
11-05-2020, 11:21 AM
Just the same 2020 narrative to fit the agenda.

goodycat
11-05-2020, 11:28 AM
Just to be specific, Trump is only alleging fraud/problems and filing lawsuits in Wisconsin, Michigan, PA, Georgia and Nevada.

Which means he thinks he will win in North Carolina and Arizona and lose the others.

That's not my point. I am assuming Biden will win, I'm just saying that the actions in all of these areas have created a legitimate perception that cheating has occurred.

goodycat
11-05-2020, 11:38 AM
I believe he will too. And yes, if states were allowed to count early votes before Election Day (like in Florida), this would be 1,000x better.
But, I differ with you on Trump's role in this. He is tweeting "Stop the Count". Not, "Stop the Vote"....literally, he wants them to stop counting (in states where he is behind).
He is filing lawsuits in every state he is behind.
His son and Rudy G held a news conference in Philly because they know they will lose the election there.
His supports held a news conference in Nevada today to do the same.

Count the votes. Recount later if necessary. Prove fraud anywhere there is any afterwards. But for now, just let the local officials do their job and count the votes.
Final thing: many of these local election officials are not Democratic. They are Republicans.

You think that the elections officials in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Milwaukee and Las Vegas are Republicans?!?!

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 11:39 AM
You think that the elections officials in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Milwaukee and Las Vegas are Republicans?!?!

Ha. Those aren’t the only cities counting ballots. You sort of just made my point. You will only hear about those, but tons of Republican areas are counting as well.

catmanjack
11-05-2020, 11:50 AM
The narrative is tiring, I say give it to Biden because as we have seen Democratic run cities and states are doing so well.

goodycat
11-05-2020, 12:00 PM
Ha. Those aren’t the only cities counting ballots. You sort of just made my point. You will only hear about those, but tons of Republican areas are counting as well.

It is only in these Democratic areas that the irregularities I mentioned have occurred. I am sure you realize that despite ignoring that point in your response. It is immaterial to what I am saying that Republican areas are also still counting. The perception of cheating that will forever stain this election comes from the very unfortunate actions of elections officials in exclusively Democrat areas.

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 12:05 PM
It is only in these Democratic areas that the irregularities I mentioned have occurred. I am sure you realize that despite ignoring that point in your response. It is immaterial to what I am saying that Republican areas are also still counting. The perception of cheating that will forever stain this election comes from the very unfortunate actions of elections officials in exclusively Democrat areas.

That is simply because that is where Trump is losing! So, that is where you are "hearing" about irregularities.

Trump lost California. You aren't hearing about them in Los Angeles.
Trump lost New York. You aren't hearing about them in New York City.
Trump lost Massachusetts. You aren't hearing about them in Boston.
Trump lost Maryland. You aren't hearing about them in Baltimore.
Trump lost Virginia. You aren't hearing about them in Alexandria.
Trump lost Washington. You aren't hearing about them in Seattle.

I could go on and on. You will only hear these rumors in cities where Trump is losing. Yet, they are counting ballots all over America still in Republican cities and Democratic ones.

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 12:21 PM
The narrative is tiring, I say give it to Biden because as we have seen Democratic run cities and states are doing so well.

Funny. THAT narrative is tiring. Running a large, urban city is difficult. And they are almost always Democratic. But notice that people never bring up amazing cities when they say the above which doesn't fit their narrative.

Ever been to Las Cruces, New Mexico?
Or Phoenix?
Or San Diego?
Or Alexandria?
Or Durham?
Or Nashua?
Or Lewiston?
Or Laguna Beach?

I could go on and on for days. There are Democratic run cities all over America that are some of the most well run cities in the world. Yet, the "narrative" is that they aren't because there are issues in large, urban cities.

KeithKSR
11-05-2020, 12:32 PM
Someone needs to explain how more mail in ballots are received than were sent by mail.

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 12:57 PM
Someone needs to explain how more mail in ballots are received than were sent by mail.

Simple. People like me dropped them off. Almost everyone I know did that. Most Dems don't trust the mail because of DeJoy and we did it in person.

Doc
11-05-2020, 02:02 PM
Funny. THAT narrative is tiring. Running a large, urban city is difficult. And they are almost always Democratic. But notice that people never bring up amazing cities when they say the above which doesn't fit their narrative.

Ever been to Las Cruces, New Mexico?
Or Phoenix?
Or San Diego?
Or Alexandria?
Or Durham?
Or Nashua?
Or Lewiston?
Or Laguna Beach?

I could go on and on for days. There are Democratic run cities all over America that are some of the most well run cities in the world. Yet, the "narrative" is that they aren't because there are issues in large, urban cities.

No, but I've been to San Francisco, Detroit, NYC, LA, Chicago, New Orleans, Portland, Seattle...............There is a difference, albeit slight difference (sarcasm noted?), in running Nashua vs NYC

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 02:42 PM
No, but I've been to San Francisco, Detroit, NYC, LA, Chicago, New Orleans, Portland, Seattle...............There is a difference, albeit slight difference (sarcasm noted?), in running Nashua vs NYC

That's exactly my point. The issue isn't Dem leadership nearly as much as the nature of a large, urban city.

catmanjack
11-05-2020, 02:59 PM
They definitely cut at the hard working part of America.

KeithKSR
11-05-2020, 07:49 PM
Simple. People like me dropped them off. Almost everyone I know did that. Most Dems don't trust the mail because of DeJoy and we did it in person.

How did they get the ballots? More were returned than were sent to voters.

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 09:22 PM
How did they get the ballots? More were returned than were sent to voters.

Where Keith? Where is this happening?

So far tonight I've seen posts of "fraud" that was a camera man loading a cart with a camera. And Ive seen "fraud" of people stuffing ballots that was from Russia. We are in crazy town time now. Georgia, controlled by Republicans, is now cheating.

Georgia. Pennsylvania. Michigan. Everywhere Trump lost. Somehow Arizona is totally fine. For now.

Catonahottinroof
11-05-2020, 09:26 PM
It’s happened in Michigan. At least on voter in Flint, born in 1850 voted by mail per the Gateway Pundit.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/seven-voters-older-oldest-human-alive-today-voted-michigan-including-one-man-born-1850/

Where Keith? Where is this happening?

So far tonight I've seen posts of "fraud" that was a camera man loading a cart with a camera. And Ive seen "fraud" of people stuffing ballots that was from Russia. We are in crazy town time now. Georgia, controlled by Republicans, is now cheating.

Georgia. Pennsylvania. Michigan. Everywhere Trump lost. Somehow Arizona is totally fine. For now.

TRUCKERCATFAN
11-05-2020, 09:39 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201106/d06ce9a018db83af635b4123faf2ee52.jpg

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 09:48 PM
It’s happened in Michigan. At least on voter in Flint, born in 1850 voted by mail per the Gateway Pundit.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/seven-voters-older-oldest-human-alive-today-voted-michigan-including-one-man-born-1850/

That isn't what I asked. I am asking where there were more mail ins turned in than were sent out?

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 10:11 PM
Funny how North Carolina has a Dem governor but we've heard NOTHING from there. No fraud. No issues. No rumors. No lawsuits. Nothing.
Why? Because Trump thinks he will win there.

GhettoBird
11-05-2020, 10:43 PM
That isn't what I asked. I am asking where there were more mail ins turned in than were sent out?

I was told Fairfax county Virginia reported 300,000 votes via mail for Biden late election night, after all day in person voting. Was then told that fairfax county Virginia only had approximately 265,000 registered voters. Is this true?

ukpumacat
11-05-2020, 11:25 PM
I was told Fairfax county Virginia reported 300,000 votes via mail for Biden late election night, after all day in person voting. Was then told that fairfax county Virginia only had approximately 265,000 registered voters. Is this true?

I have no idea and am too tired to look into it. What I do know is that somehow there is fraud in every state Trump is going to lose in. And none in the states he won in or thinks he will win in.
I also know that Trump said this was exactly what he would do for months before the election (and any alleged fraud) ever took place.
And I know that I have seen about 45 examples of fraud today on social media etc. In every single case...it took about 5 minutes of looking into it to disprove it. But no one cares about that. We are in a spot where people are just throwing sh*t at a wall and hoping something sticks. No one cares about consequences. No one cares about what this could lead to. People just want to spread misinformation because it proves their point.

Catonahottinroof
11-06-2020, 02:33 AM
and why would it be an issue if a mail in ballot was sent out to a 170 year old voter who obviously has voted in recent elections to keep themselves on a voter roll?
You are being a bit obtuse in not recognizing the point.
For all I know it could be going on in every state or political affiliation be it Dem or Rep.

Doc
11-06-2020, 04:04 AM
That's exactly my point. The issue isn't Dem leadership nearly as much as the nature of a large, urban city.

Been to Miami too. Pretty big city with no election issues. Fortunately we have a Republican governor. Same for Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, St Louis, and Indianapolis (unfortunately) where large urban voting went with ease. All those except Denver are states with strong GOP reprentation

Doc
11-06-2020, 04:07 AM

They missed one

Christ, Jesus. DOB 12/ 25/00. He voted for Biden

Doc
11-06-2020, 04:09 AM
Funny how North Carolina has a Dem governor but we've heard NOTHING from there. No fraud. No issues. No rumors. No lawsuits. Nothing.
Why? Because Trump thinks he will win there.

No, maybe because their process is on the up and up. Even I don't believe EVERY democrat is corrupt, just most

Doc
11-06-2020, 04:11 AM
I have no idea and am too tired to look into it. What I do know is that somehow there is fraud in every state Trump is going to lose in. And none in the states he won in or thinks he will win in.
I also know that Trump said this was exactly what he would do for months before the election (and any alleged fraud) ever took place.
And I know that I have seen about 45 examples of fraud today on social media etc. In every single case...it took about 5 minutes of looking into it to disprove it. But no one cares about that. We are in a spot where people are just throwing sh*t at a wall and hoping something sticks. No one cares about consequences. No one cares about what this could lead to. People just want to spread misinformation because it proves their point.

Why would Trump contest a state he wins? That would be like Cal complaining about a John Wall game winner

Catonahottinroof
11-06-2020, 06:23 AM
https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1324351363384487936?s=20

blueboss
11-06-2020, 06:49 AM
Uncovering voter fraud in any one state whether it be dead people voting, stuffed boxes, lost ballots, false signatures, false ballots etc. one or all of the above will point to the whole system in every state being questionable. Once that happens then you have to start looking into every state no matter who won the state because it points to the overall system being unreliable and inaccurate.

Pick the scab and once it starts bleeding then it’s reasonable to assume that inaccuracies are nation wide. There could be questionable ballots in every state not just the ones that a certain party won. If that happens I’m not sure what would be done and how. I suppose they would look at throwing out all mail in voting and/or have a “do over” with a set of federal guidelines in place instead of having different rules in every state.

bigsky
11-06-2020, 07:08 AM
Mail-in went red in Montana and probably helped the red wave. More hard working two job families didnt have to take time to go to the polling places had ballot in hand and were motivated so they did!

What is weird is that Trump didn’t get any of the dead people votes. He needed a couple of cemetery rallies I guess.

Catonahottinroof
11-06-2020, 07:13 AM
Yep....in a nutshell

Uncovering voter fraud in any one state whether it be dead people voting, stuffed boxes, lost ballots, false signatures, false ballots etc. one or all of the above will point to the whole system in every state being questionable.Once that happens then you have to start looking into every state no matter who won the state because it points to the overall system being unreliable and inaccurate.

Pick the scab and once it starts bleeding then it’s reasonable to assume that inaccuracies are nation wide. There could be questionable ballots in every state not just the ones that a certain party won. If that happens I’m not sure what would be done and how. I suppose they would look at throwing out all mail in voting and/or have a “do over” with a set of federal guidelines in place instead of having different rules in every state.

VirginiaCat
11-06-2020, 08:58 AM

Depends if they are talking Fairfax County or Fairfax City.

Fairfax controls the state of VA because of its population so I am guessing that 265,000 was Fairfax City only, not the county. I thin almost 1 Million folks live in Fairfax proper.

VirginiaCat
11-06-2020, 09:03 AM
Guys, I think the ballots that are being counted are true ballots. Not sure where all the mess is about more coming in than mailed.

The issue for me is Nov. 3 is hard cutoff per almost all State Legislatures (there is a provision for true Absentee in some states and for Military to allow later receipt) and the fact that state courts extended those or the Governors did through Exec. Action bothers me. That is where the court focus needs to be. Those that arrive AFTER Nov. 3 and not postmarked by Nov. 3 should not be counted. Period. Law prevails over executive and court actions in my mind.

The other area I have heard about is blind ballots mailed to individuals not longer a resident of the area or state for which they vote. Some states allow you to vote despite precinct as long as you are instate., some do not. And if out of state resident on election day that is not a legal vote.

So, those are the 2 areas I want answers on.

Finally, the blind ballots are much more suceptible to vote harvesting in large urban areas. Basically poltical machine "assists" voters in completing their ballot and mailing it...which is likely why you are seeing even greater Dem margins for Biden than you did for Obama...and that is a real problem..but likely going to be VERY hard to prove.

ukpumacat
11-06-2020, 09:13 AM
Guys, I think the ballots that are being counted are true ballots. Not sure where all the mess is about more coming in than mailed.

The issue for me is Nov. 3 is hard cutoff per almost all State Legislatures (there is a provision for true Absentee in some states and for Military to allow later receipt) and the fact that state courts extended those or the Governors did through Exec. Action bothers me. That is where the court focus needs to be. Those that arrive AFTER Nov. 3 and not postmarked by Nov. 3 should not be counted. Period. Law prevails over executive and court actions in my mind.

The other area I have heard about is blind ballots mailed to individuals not longer a resident of the area or state for which they vote. Some states allow you to vote despite precinct as long as you are instate., some do not. And if out of state resident on election day that is not a legal vote.

So, those are the 2 areas I want answers on.

Finally, the blind ballots are much more suceptible to vote harvesting in large urban areas. Basically poltical machine "assists" voters in completing their ballot and mailing it...which is likely why you are seeing even greater Dem margins for Biden than you did for Obama...and that is a real problem..but likely going to be VERY hard to prove.

I want to repeat this again...

None of the votes in PA being counted right now are from after Nov 3rd. Those are set aside and will be counted later. Biden has won this race and when Pittsburgh comes in he will win by more than enough that he will not even need the post Nov 3rd votes.

dan_bgblue
11-06-2020, 09:35 AM
What is weird is that Trump didn’t get any of the dead people votes. He needed a couple of cemetery rallies I guess.

Biden tried that via seance from his basement but did not get anyone to attend.

dan_bgblue
11-06-2020, 09:38 AM
I want to repeat this again...

None of the votes in PA being counted right now are from after Nov 3rd. Those are set aside and will be counted later. Biden has won this race and when Pittsburgh comes in he will win by more than enough that he will not even need the post Nov 3rd votes.

They should have just counted the honest votes in the House during the impeachment proceedings and saved everyone the need to vote this year whether doing it in person, via mail, or via seance from the grave.

ukpumacat
11-06-2020, 10:18 AM
Fun fact: Trump outperformed his 2016 numbers in Philadelphia.

ukpumacat
11-06-2020, 10:31 AM
Borrowed from Dan Hopkins:

"The fact that ballots are counted sequentially lends the process of vote counting important transparency. But it can also lead us to apply inappropriate mental frames. For instance, we may resort to horse-race language that suggests that Biden is pulling ahead at the last second, but in fact these votes were all cast on or before Election Day. The illusion of a dramatic horse race is simply a product of the order in which we count votes."

KSRBEvans
11-06-2020, 12:15 PM
Fun fact: Trump outperformed his 2016 numbers in Philadelphia.

Is that raw numbers, or percentages? Last time I looked (a day or so ago), Biden was a point or 2 ahead of Hillary and Trump was a point or 2 down from his 2016 %.

ukpumacat
11-06-2020, 12:23 PM
Is that raw numbers, or percentages? Last time I looked (a day or so ago), Biden was a point or 2 ahead of Hillary and Trump was a point or 2 down from his 2016 %.

Both.

2016 he received 105,000 votes. This year he received 125,000 so far.

In 2016, he lost Philadelphia 82.4% to 15.5%
This year, he is losing 80.8% to 18.3%

So, somehow the "fraud" in Philadelphia helped Trump.

KSRBEvans
11-06-2020, 12:38 PM
^Thanks.

blueboss
11-06-2020, 03:17 PM
I think inaccuracies is better term than fraud.

Doc
11-06-2020, 06:29 PM
I think inaccuracies is better term than fraud.

No, fraud works fine for me.

Doc
11-06-2020, 06:30 PM
Both.

It means the left only needed 80.8%

goodycat
11-07-2020, 07:55 AM
Both.

If you’re going to cheat, you’re going to do it in a way that’s masks that cheating as much as possible.

ukpumacat
11-07-2020, 09:54 AM
If you’re going to cheat, you’re going to do it in a way that’s masks that cheating as much as possible.

Ha. Gotcha.

“Guys, let’s cheat so that Biden wins.”
“Ok, how will we do that boss?”
“Let’s have him win the county by less than Hillary did. NO ONE will see that coming.”
“Um, boss, how does that help him win??”

goodycat
11-07-2020, 12:56 PM
Interesting point. So you’re saying it’s not plausible? Sounds a lot like this Russia story I seem to remember