PDA

View Full Version : PSA always remember to check your camera for memory cards

Darrell KSR
10-16-2020, 08:57 AM
Or, better yet, bring a bag that has extra ones with it.

Yesterday I left for a four hour trip to go see a ballgame and take photos. I was in a hurry, and just grabbed the camera with the attached lens and put it into a bag that I was using to carry a number of different things for the short trip. It was not a camera bag, but just a carry bag.

I arrived at the venue, not long before kickoff, turn the camera on to see how the lighting is, and receive a message that it has no memory card in it.

Hopefully I will never make that mistake again. It wasn't that big of a deal, as the main part of the eight hour round-trip was just to watch the game, not to take photos of it. But still…

KentuckyWildcat
10-16-2020, 10:39 AM
I keep making that mistake with my digital scope...the two times I have killed something I forgot to have the memory card in it. The one time I successfully recorded a shot....I pulled the shot....Yes I have deleted that shot from the memory card. :)

Darrell KSR
10-16-2020, 11:59 AM
Lol. Misery loves company, thanks for sharing yours too.

CitizenBBN
10-16-2020, 03:00 PM
I thought this would be a story about finding one in a camera sold in some pawn shop, with pics the previous owner may not want on the internet. Bummer.... ;)

Scopes with cameras in them. Man, times have changed.

KentuckyWildcat
10-19-2020, 09:32 AM
Scopes with cameras in them. Man, times have changed.

I love that scope. It has a small LCD screen to look at instead of the traditional eye piece. Makes it pretty easy.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk