PDA

View Full Version : So Barrett Is A Racist For Adopting 2 Black Children

Darryl
09-28-2020, 01:49 PM
Link

https://nypost.com/2020/09/28/bu-professor-suggests-amy-coney-barrett-is-a-white-colonizer/

Darryl

MickintheHam
09-29-2020, 06:17 PM
Beyond a doubt she is racist. She obviously adopted the kids to exploit them and advance her own career. I’m sure she had no interest in improving their lives. She has denied them the opportunity to seek all the economic opportunity that exist in Haiti. 🙄

Catonahottinroof
09-29-2020, 06:29 PM
As an adoptive parent, this makes me sick... :banghead:

TNCat
09-29-2020, 06:42 PM

Me too. I have a bi-racial adopted daughter

KeithKSR
09-29-2020, 07:08 PM

Me too. People that adopt do so out of their love of providing children with a good home.

TNCat
09-29-2020, 07:40 PM
Me too. People that adopt do so out of their love of providing children with a good home.

Absolutely. We could have cared less about the color of our daughter’s skin.

Catonahottinroof
09-29-2020, 07:58 PM
Our son is not mixed race, but our daughter is. We never knew how deep racism ran until they entered the Meade County School system.

LakeCat
09-29-2020, 08:48 PM
What a schemer, adopt those kids a decade ago just knowing she was going to be a nominee for the Supreme Court. I have adopted two children and they are a gift from God.

bigsky
09-29-2020, 09:04 PM
Thank you for adopting children and giving them a home. Regardless of race.

MickintheHam
09-29-2020, 09:19 PM
Thank you for adopting children and giving them a home. Regardless of race.

+1. It takes special people to adopt.

KeithKSR
09-30-2020, 09:54 AM
What a schemer, adopt those kids a decade ago just knowing she was going to be a nominee for the Supreme Court. I have adopted two children and they are a gift from God.

It’s been 23 years since we adopted our two oldest daughters, they are absolutely a gift from God.

bigsky
09-30-2020, 11:06 AM
Dusty in here...

CitizenBBN
09-30-2020, 12:01 PM
There was a time when no politician, no journalist, no academic would have ever thought to bring a person's young children into a political ring for discussion. That such things happen now with regularity is beyond sad. In the 1940s the media wouldn't even mention FDR's being crippled from polio.

Such comments are an offense, on several levels.

And we seem to have come nowhere since the 1960s, when Kennedy was openly discussed as being unelectable b/c he was Catholic, as he would have loyalty to an entity beyond the US and Constitution (e.g. the Pope and Church).

small wonder our politicians are fools and theives. No one else is dumb enough to be treated that way for a job. What responsible adult would put their family through such treatment?

Doc
09-30-2020, 01:39 PM
Barrett is a racist because she is not a liberal. All non liberals are racist, by definition

Doc
09-30-2020, 01:40 PM
Our son is not mixed race, but our daughter is. We never knew how deep racism ran until they entered the Meade County School system.

But the accustaion here is that YOU would be a racist. Are you?

Doc
09-30-2020, 01:42 PM

Nostradamus would be envyous

Catonahottinroof
10-01-2020, 08:30 AM
It’s a ridiculous assertion....that’s what makes it infuriating

But the accustaion here is that YOU would be a racist. Are you?

Doc
10-01-2020, 10:21 AM
It’s a ridiculous assertion....that’s what makes it infuriating

Exactly.. not just ridiculous but ######## ridiculous.

As I have stated in the past, anybody who holds a different view from a liberal is a racist by their definition. Don't agree with them and you will be labelled a racist/white supremacist, etc... and anything you say will be called a dog whistle or implied to be racist. Hell, they called out Melana for wearing a white dress (https://selfgovern.com/writer-called-melanias-white-dress-scary-praises-aocs-white-cape/) or a white pith helmet (https://newsone.com/playlist/twitter-destroys-melania-trump-pith-helmet/).