PDA

View Full Version : Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Doc
09-09-2020, 05:58 AM
Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by Norwegian official, citing Israel-UAE peace deal

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize-by-norwegian-official

For the UAE / Isreali peace package. Not bad for a devisive homophobe who has weakened America's influence on the worlds stage.

How is it the those of the Jewish faith line up so firmly with the democratic party? You have Trump who is literally trying tobbringing peace to Isreal, moves the embassy and supports Isreal while the democrats offer the likes of Iman Omar and Rhashed Talib

MickintheHam
09-09-2020, 08:40 AM
I didn’t think you needed to do anything other than win an election to win the damn prize.

KeithKSR
09-09-2020, 06:10 PM
I didn’t think you needed to do anything other than win an election to win the damn prize.

That is only if you are Barrack Obama.

CitizenBBN
09-09-2020, 06:54 PM
It will be interesting to see if the UAE agreement spawns more of them. Turkey, Iran, et al are of course beside themselves.

I don't know if he's done enough to deserve that prize, but Obama getting it merely on the promise of doing good things, none of which came to fruition over 8 years in the area of world peace, certainly cheapened the prize. Trump has accomplished more than Obama did in that area, that's for sure.

If anything Obama's deal with Iran insured continue financial support for the exact opposite of peace.