PDA

View Full Version : Remove the Washington Monument

bigsky
09-01-2020, 03:47 PM
And Jefferson Memorial suggested by official DC Task Force. Already the “just an option” backtracking on line. This is The party of Biden- Harris.

CitizenBBN
09-01-2020, 06:55 PM
They were evil men who brought the entire notion of individual liberty from an obscure philosophical notion into reality and gave birth to all modern Western ideals of freedom. Why in the world should they be honored?

It's true they didn't cross the entire chasm from a world of Divine Right of Kings and state supremacy and near universal slavery to our modern ideals in one lifetime, only sitting us on the path to do so over what would admittedly still take generations, so F*** them.

Hell, even Lincoln hasn't lived up to their standards. Cancel him too.

And yes, any elected politician who isn't outraged at such thinking, looking at you Democratic national leadership who won't even call out Antifa, has a lot of 'splainin' to do.

CitizenBBN
09-01-2020, 06:58 PM
Which reminds me, my mother for all her work to get off a small hill farm and make a good life for me and herself didn't make me a billionaire as a child and left some actual work for me to do to carry that American Dream forward, so cancel her too.

If you can't accomplish it all right then right now then you failed. It's so simple, I see it all so clearly now.