PDA

View Full Version : The Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and Secure Elections

CitizenBBN
09-01-2020, 11:58 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anonymous-dem-operatives-account-of-how-election-fraud-is-allegedly-committed-was-revealing-and-chilling-ny-post-reporter

It's obvious how many ways there are to commit fraud with mail in ballots on a grand scale with no security. Voter fraud has been an ingrained part of every election, and it's obvious with these ballots it's all the easier.

And clearly some states WANT fraud. Otherwise it would be easy enough to require an ID to vote. Anyone in those states can get an ID, it's not a restriction on them in any way, yet some states just let you walk in and vote without proving you are a valid voter, etc. So they can come vote multiple times in multiple precincts etc.

I'm sure nursing homes are a joke, with staff "helping" fill out ballots for people who cant' even see the ballot and may not know who is running.

The oft quoted line that "experts think there is little voting fraud" is laughable. It's like saying there is little corruption in city zoning boards.

dan_bgblue
09-01-2020, 12:56 PM
Anyone in those states can get an ID, it's not a restriction on them in any way, yet some states just let you walk in and vote without proving you are a valid voter, etc. So they can come vote multiple times in multiple precincts etc.

They serve 3 meals on those get out the vote buses that haul professional "voters" around the counties and the state. I think the current vote payout is $25.00 per cast ballot.

catmanjack
09-01-2020, 02:14 PM
Well the Democrats have already spun that as a trump issue.
And claim Trump will not go if he loses claiming voter fraud when in fact they know that there is a huge possibility there will be voter fraud.

KeithKSR
09-01-2020, 02:22 PM
The left wants to muck up the election in a big way. That is a clear indicator that their internal polls aren’t painting a favorable election for them. With the way Pelosi is overplaying her hand on another stimulus bill it sure does look like that issue could cause the House to flip.

CitizenBBN
09-01-2020, 03:05 PM
Well the Democrats have already spun that as a trump issue.
And claim Trump will not go if he loses claiming voter fraud when in fact they know that there is a huge possibility there will be voter fraud.

I guarantee you there is a fair amount of fraud going on in numerous elections every cycle.

none of this is new, but it's getting worse as we liberalize the standards for controlling the chain of custody of votes. There were always people bused to polling places and paid in cigarettes and booze, etc. For many years the effort was to control that chain of custody b/c in the old days a box of paper ballots might just get "lost" from the right district etc. where a given party knew those votes would hurt more than help.

Now we're just going to fling the doors open. Fraud will become rampant, and I'm convinced in places like California it already is rampant.