PDA

View Full Version : Tonight Is The Best Speech Of President Trump’s Career

Darryl
08-27-2020, 10:30 PM
Incredible, really.

Darryl

catmanjack
08-27-2020, 10:52 PM
He is right America is at a cross road as this is a very important election, never voted in my life but I sure am this election.

KeithKSR
08-28-2020, 12:51 PM
The most important election of my lifetime.

UKHistory
08-28-2020, 01:08 PM
Many of us agree on that point.

Doc
08-28-2020, 02:08 PM
I didn't think it was as good as some. Not as "entertaining" due to less off the cuff stuff. That is where he shines. He stayed on script which was probably a good thing, but from an entertaining point, it was a bit off. Also sort of long for most people. Me, I didn't mind the length because almost all of it I agreed with. The only annoying aspect of it was the post fireworks opera..... that was too much.

CitizenBBN
08-28-2020, 05:02 PM
The most important election of my lifetime.

People say that every election but I think this one is maybe the truth.

dan_bgblue
08-29-2020, 08:15 AM
At the time, I thought my first opportunity to vote was the most important one I would ever have as it was a vote to end the Vietnam conflict and bring the boys home, alive and walking on their own.

IMO the outcome of this coming election is going to supplant the previous one by a long shot as it may determine the survival of the country as we all have known it.

KeithKSR
08-29-2020, 11:48 AM
IMO the outcome of this coming election is going to supplant the previous one by a long shot as it may determine the survival of the country as we all have known it.

We are voting to keep the encroachment of Marxism in check.