PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new business opportunity?

Warren
08-25-2020, 01:08 PM
It's knocking (https://www.findahomeintn.com/blog/2020/8/22/wigwam-village-inn-ky-for-sale), baby!

You've got a buddy in the teepee/wigwam business,

Warren (the M is two tents)

dan_bgblue
08-25-2020, 03:44 PM
when I was just a young pup, probably 8 yrs old or so, I would see those teepees on the west side of 31 w twice a year on my family's annual trip to Peoria. I loved seeing them and think how cool it would be to stay in one. As I grew into my teens, when I would see them I would think how horrible it would be to have to stay in one of those concrete dumps.

CitizenBBN
08-25-2020, 07:30 PM
I'm struggling with this one. My first joke was mildly political, so didn't go there.

My next joke was even more mildly inappropriate, so storing that one.

Going to go with an amalgam of cultures: "Paleface sucker and his wampum soon parted."

CitizenBBN
08-25-2020, 07:33 PM
when I was just a young pup, probably 8 yrs old or so, I would see those teepees on the west side of 31 w twice a year on my family's annual trip to Peoria. I loved seeing them and think how cool it would be to stay in one. As I grew into my teens, when I would see them I would think how horrible it would be to have to stay in one of those concrete dumps.

Back when about every kid was growing up on westerns I get why these places sprang up, esp. in tourist areas, Route 66, etc. But talk about shy of amenities.

These days if you want to attract a bunch of kids I'd go with making them all shaped like iphones and ipads and game controllers.

catmanjack
08-25-2020, 10:56 PM
And make sure there is no dirt, oh and have the federal government fund them because all the young people want everything for free!