PDA

View Full Version : Chapman promoting phony USPS conspiracy

KeithKSR
08-17-2020, 06:25 PM
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/17/postal-service-mailboxes-joe-biden-donald-trump-conspiracy/

CitizenBBN
08-17-2020, 06:34 PM
In case he wins they have to line up their next impeachment.

Trump has handled it very poorly, he's not a politician at all, but the idea he's pulling mailboxes etc. when they have been getting pulled for many years has no support. I haven't read enough on the processing issues.

But it's politically dumb to just take the anti post office stance with no alternative, etc. As bad as USPS is we have to have them, and people depend on them. It's a political loser.

Even though I agree we're setting up for serious voter fraud in some states.

CitizenBBN
08-17-2020, 06:50 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/ben-shapiro-dems-media-usps-conspiracy-theory

Basically this is another Russia theory of course, as Trump has no power over the USPS, has done nothing out of the ordinary, and the issue reflects a longstanding argument over what to do with the USPS and its shortfalls. Even his "donor" Postmaster was picked by the USPS board and was confirmed by the Senate unanimously to the USPS.

Trump's stupidity is throwing gas on it with his comments, but there's not been a shred of anything to indicate there is any real issue. The USPS was ineffective in this last New York special election with ballots coming in well past the deadlines and taking days and days to sort out with judges involved etc.

that's all happened without Trump having any involvement. Trump's comments are dumb, but once again he's only guilty of being a bad politician, not of any abuse of his authority.

Doc
08-17-2020, 07:15 PM
over 12,000 mail boxes were removed between 2011 and 2015. Must have been Obama trying to squelch GOP voting.

catmanjack
08-17-2020, 08:30 PM
Mail order voting fraud has a clear history just recently in California, if I was trump I would 100% think and feel there will be voting fraud in this election but of course the wicked witch of the west has already laid the narrative for how this will turn out!
It’s time for the old witch to go away!

Darryl
08-17-2020, 08:45 PM
With Rex Chapman anywhere close, I damn sure would lock my mail box, lunch box, video cassettes....really anything of value.

Darryl

CitizenBBN
08-17-2020, 10:37 PM
Well if Rex Champan and Alissa Milano both believe it, it must be true. Can't get a much bigger brain trust there.

KeithKSR
08-18-2020, 07:46 AM
The Dems internal polls must be showing Biden in a really bad electoral position. The Dems are getting very desperate and want there to be voter issues, knowing the only way for Biden to win is by throwing the election into the hands of the House of Representatives. States are giving people info about when to mail ballots, like three days before the cutoff, knowing the post office’s normal window is up to five days. All issues with voting have a December 8, 2020 deadline, the electoral college votes on December 14. The Dems will want to muck up the process in enough swing states to keep them from declaring a winner, and hope that SCOTUS doesn’t declare a winner. With no candidate receiving 270 the House and Pelosi chooses the next President.

GhettoBird
08-18-2020, 10:18 AM
The Dems internal polls must be showing Biden in a really bad electoral position. The Dems are getting very desperate and want there to be voter issues, knowing the only way for Biden to win is by throwing the election into the hands of the House of Representatives. States are giving people info about when to mail ballots, like three days before the cutoff, knowing the post office’s normal window is up to five days. All issues with voting have a December 8, 2020 deadline, the electoral college votes on December 14. The Dems will want to muck up the process in enough swing states to keep them from declaring a winner, and hope that SCOTUS doesn’t declare a winner. With no candidate receiving 270 the House and Pelosi chooses the next President.

Interesting. This fall/winter is going to be wild.