PDA

View Full Version : Kamala Harris is a Catholic Bigot

dan_bgblue
08-16-2020, 09:18 AM
According to this report. (https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/kamala-harris-catholic-newt-gingrich)

CitizenBBN
08-16-2020, 04:28 PM
It's a strong piece from Newt, but deserved.

The idea you cannot be Catholic and sit on the Federal bench is shocking and a deep threat to liberty in this nation, and that's exactly where Harris took her position during those hearings. Suggesting being part of the Knights of Columbus created a conflict or even disqualified him was unbelievable.

Now, if you believe in abortion even to the point of someone like Harris,who has supported abortion up to the point of birth, then I get why she wouldn't want him on the bench, but to put it as a litmus test that you cannot be a candidate unless you hold with what are nationally still pretty extreme views on the subject is just wrong.

that's not to mention her actions with Catholic hospitals, which Newt lays out fairly well.

The truth is she's a great fit with Biden, a political opportunist who would do whatever it takes to win and retain power. I doubt she believes much of anything on her own.

KeithKSR
08-17-2020, 09:23 AM
She is a clear threat to the first and second amendments.

Doc
08-17-2020, 11:18 AM
It's a strong piece from Newt, but deserved.

The idea you cannot be Catholic and sit on the Federal bench is shocking and a deep threat to liberty in this nation, and that's exactly where Harris took her position during those hearings. Suggesting being part of the Knights of Columbus created a conflict or even disqualified him was unbelievable.

Now, if you believe in abortion even to the point of someone like Harris,who has supported abortion up to the point of birth, then I get why she wouldn't want him on the bench, but to put it as a litmus test that you cannot be a candidate unless you hold with what are nationally still pretty extreme views on the subject is just wrong.

that's not to mention her actions with Catholic hospitals, which Newt lays out fairly well.

The truth is she's a great fit with Biden, a political opportunist who would do whatever it takes to win and retain power. I doubt she believes much of anything on her own.

IMO the idea that you cannot be a liberal and hold any politicial position is a sound one.....as sound as a Catholic should not be able to sit on the Federal bench :idea: