PDA

View Full Version : Majority Think US Is Racist

Darryl
07-21-2020, 08:28 AM
I agree; the vast majority of African Americans are racist. They are very open about it.

Thank goodness no other countries are racist. The Middle Eastern countries are known for their tolerance. Anyone ever read about how kind the Japanese were to their conquered countries in WW2.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-poll-americans-believe-u-s-society-is-racist

Darryl

UKHistory
07-21-2020, 09:48 AM
I agree; the vast majority of African Americans are racist. They are very open about it.

Thank goodness no other countries are racist. The Middle Eastern countries are known for their tolerance. Anyone ever read about how kind the Japanese were to their conquered countries in WW2.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-poll-americans-believe-u-s-society-is-racist

Darryl

Very good point. The Aztec Empire not great to other people either. Africans sold Africans. There has always been oppression.

Th left is going too far. The right has nOt gone far enough. Race is ever present in the minds of minorities.

catmanjack
07-21-2020, 11:14 AM
The key is every present in minorities.
I never think about race.

dan_bgblue
07-21-2020, 11:23 AM

I wish I could say that, and until 9-11 I could have said it. Today I am very cognizant of Arabs that are in my area.

KeithKSR
07-21-2020, 01:09 PM
The majority think the US is full of racists because that is what the MSM and social media constantly shoves down people’s throats.

UKHistory
07-21-2020, 02:17 PM

Never ever? I don't think about it much but it does come up in my mind some.

catmanjack
07-21-2020, 02:46 PM
When will the media be asked to provide facts?

KeithKSR
07-21-2020, 04:10 PM
When will the media be asked to provide facts?

Who is going to require them to provide facts?

Catonahottinroof
07-21-2020, 06:12 PM
If you’ve been overseas (Asia in particular) you’ll encounter plenty of it....just saying. I have a feeling those who protest haven’t been away from their TV or their back yards too often.

catmanjack
07-21-2020, 09:07 PM
I guess we should protest or start an online petition.