PDA

View Full Version : I Love It When These BLM Traitors Demand More And More

Darryl
07-08-2020, 01:40 PM
Link

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-lives-matter-philadelphia-leader-abolish-police

Darryl

Basket Case
07-08-2020, 03:50 PM
I really hope this "defund the police" gets tried in some of the progressive cities (far, far, from me!). For anyone with any ability to reason, it is pretty easy to predict how this social experiment will end. She thinks crime will stop if bellies are full and people have opportunity?

I love it that these clowns get airtime. It just pushes people leaning left and in the middle further away.

On a side, yet related note, I think that the crime in areas with large minority population will continue to substantially rise as has been the recent trend. Proactive policing will likely stop due to department heads wanting their police force to stay out of the headlines. I'm sure the majority of individual officers are feeling pretty unwanted right now too. They will certainly be much more passive in their interactions and it won't take criminals long to abuse this change in policing.

dan_bgblue
07-08-2020, 05:26 PM
I think your vision of coming events is correct and I really hate that for the business owners that are negatively affected by the crime wave. They were actually providing a community service in the hood and the schmucks stole from them and they close up shop and now grandma has to take a bus or a train 5 miles to shop for a loaf of bread.

suncat05
07-09-2020, 09:40 AM
It is Thursday, July 9, 2020, and I am still RETIRED! 😎

Doc
07-09-2020, 11:51 AM
I am all for these moronic demands. Makes the left look more and more idiotic.

bigsky
07-09-2020, 05:59 PM
It is Thursday, July 9, 2020, and I am still RETIRED! 😎

I think LEO everywhere are adding up the days.