PDA

View Full Version : I think I disagree with Carlson more than I agree with him

dan_bgblue
06-20-2020, 10:14 AM
but I do not find much to take issue with in this article (https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-theres-a-reason-racial-tension-is-rising-in-america-its-by-design)

Hillary not brought to trial for her obvious crimes
Eric Holder various crimes against the country
James Comey should be strung up tomorrow

ETC............................................... ......

dan_bgblue
06-20-2020, 10:20 AM
David Limbaugh: The Silent Majority can be silent no more (https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/silent-majority-silent-no-more-david-limbaugh)

KeithKSR
06-20-2020, 10:56 AM
Tucker nailed it. What isn’t highlighted enough is the forces behind the discontent and their goals. Soros and others seek to tear down our government system in favor of the NWO and one world government.

kingcat
06-20-2020, 11:45 AM
Perhaps there is no viable case against them, only political spin with heightened publicity in a huge election year.

That would be the most obvious conclusion. And not one that even those who know, believe, or fear its true are at all inclined to admit.

Admittedly I did not read the article and so apologize if I missed the point.

Darryl
06-20-2020, 12:36 PM
Tucker nailed it. What isn’t highlighted enough is the forces behind the discontent and their goals. Soros and others seek to tear down our government system in favor of the NWO and one world government.

I have said it before; if at the Nuremberg trials the Nazis had said they were really Democrats, they would have skated. Instead of being hanged, they would have gotten rich writing books.

Darryl

CitizenBBN
06-20-2020, 01:21 PM
Perhaps there is no viable case against them, only political spin with heightened publicity in a huge election year.

That would be the most obvious conclusion. And not one that even those who know, believe, or fear its true are at all inclined to admit.

Admittedly I did not read the article and so apologize if I missed the point.

That would be the conclusion re Trump and Russia too if the same standards were applied to both parties, right?

Of course except that we have hard evidence in the Hillary case. We know that 30,000 emails that were under court subpoena were destroyed. We know a dozen or more devices under subpoena were destroyed. We know immunity was given to key players before they were even questioned, whereas with Trump those same key players were arrested by armed SWAT teams at dawn and thrown into solitary and prosecuted for any unrelated crime they could find in order to exert pressure.

I have to wonder if Huma Abedin and others in the Hillary camp were arrested with SWAT and accused of crimes and their families threatened with prosecution, and if they were racking up millions in legal bills, if there wouldn't have been a very different outcome.

Imagine the outrage by so many if we discovered Trump deleted 30,000 emails under subpoena by the Mueller investigation. Imagine if dozens of Trump Inc. devices were destroyed that were under subpoena for evidence of possible Russian ties. Imagine if we had an 8 page memo from a former Trump key adviser admitting that tens of millions being received by Trump were due to his political influence in the American government (which we have for Bill Clinton).

If trump Said he destroyed 30,000 emails but that it's OK b/c they were related to his personal family and weren't relevant, would that then be dismissed by his critics and the DOJ and allowed to pass without protest?

How someone cannot see the blatant, in your face double standard under which the two investigations were conducted is beyond my comprehension. It's like denying the sun comes up in the east it is so obvious.

UKRxman93
06-20-2020, 01:35 PM
That would be the conclusion re Trump and Russia too if the same standards were applied to both parties, right?

Of course except that we have hard evidence in the Hillary case. We know that 30,000 emails that were under court subpoena were destroyed. We know a dozen or more devices under subpoena were destroyed. We know immunity was given to key players before they were even questioned, whereas with Trump those same key players were arrested by armed SWAT teams at dawn and thrown into solitary and prosecuted for any unrelated crime they could find in order to exert pressure.

I have to wonder if Huma Abedin and others in the Hillary camp were arrested with SWAT and accused of crimes and their families threatened with prosecution, and if they were racking up millions in legal bills, if there wouldn't have been a very different outcome.

Imagine the outrage by so many if we discovered Trump deleted 30,000 emails under subpoena by the Mueller investigation. Imagine if dozens of Trump Inc. devices were destroyed that were under subpoena for evidence of possible Russian ties. Imagine if we had an 8 page memo from a former Trump key adviser admitting that tens of millions being received by Trump were due to his political influence in the American government (which we have for Bill Clinton).

If trump Said he destroyed 30,000 emails but that it's OK b/c they were related to his personal family and weren't relevant, would that then be dismissed by his critics and the DOJ and allowed to pass without protest?

How someone cannot see the blatant, in your face double standard under which the two investigations were conducted is beyond my comprehension. It's like denying the sun comes up in the east it is so obvious.

Yep!

KeithKSR
06-20-2020, 02:25 PM

Even beyond comprehension is the very same investigators that looked the other way for Clinton had a vigorous pursuit of a case against Trump that they knew wasn’t true.