PDA

View Full Version : Susan Raice

dan_bgblue
06-18-2020, 06:44 PM
A good choice as a running mate with sleepy Joe?

KSRBEvans
06-18-2020, 10:53 PM
She's horrible, so I guess that would be a good match.

CitizenBBN
06-18-2020, 11:36 PM
Since his entire campaign is "not trump but I swear not as bat crap crazy as the rest of my political party, only somewhat", I don't think it much matters who he picks, unless he picks David Duke or an avowed Communist. He'll pick the safest person he can find and presumably they can join him in his basement and do everything possible to not engage with voters or on issues so as not to blow it.

If he would agree in writing to run his administration the same way I might actually be persuaded, esp. if we can get Congress to just not meet for 4 years too, but I doubt it.

Doc
06-19-2020, 05:37 AM
She has all the qualifications.

-Black
-Woman

And she is a liar. Nothing else matters

CitizenBBN
06-19-2020, 07:58 AM
She has all the qualifications.

-Black
-Woman

And she is a liar. Nothing else matters

Don't forget that she'll use the instruments of government for political gains without a second thought.

UKHistory
06-19-2020, 09:00 AM
Not a fan of Susan rice so naturally. I don’t like her or her approach to foreign policy.

The Congresswoman from Florida comes across well.

Strong communicator which I focus on quite a bit. Her comments during her he protests have been measured and conveyed well.

KeithKSR
06-19-2020, 10:29 AM
Susan Rice will be the perfect pick, given she is going to be called before the Senate for her unmasking efforts.