PDA

View Full Version : OK.......I am officially "over it"

Doc
06-08-2020, 03:10 PM
Seriously, what more do we want?

Officers charged and in jail (check)
Attention to the plight? (check)
A stop to systemic racism? Won't check that because I do not know what "systemic racism" is. We have laws that require certain things be applied universally, and if not they are actionabe by law.
Regardless....the point was made, and don't expect changes overnight. Nothing works that way even when we want it. And destoying and robbing does not help that one bit

I am over this COVID bs as well
Flatten the curve (check)
Prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed? (check)

Now its about anarchy and suppression of peoples freedoms by enacting givernment overreach. When you can have a riot of thousands but can have more than 10 people together, or a black man can have FOUR funerals attended by thousands but my family can't have one.

blueboss
06-08-2020, 03:30 PM
Get used to it, it’s an election year. Liberals are going to squeeze every drop of negativity out of anything they can to shed a bad light on the nation... then blame it on Trump.

Stock market broke 27,500 today with yet another day of significant gains... monkey wrench in the liberals evil plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catmanjack
06-08-2020, 03:59 PM
Exactly they want Trump out so badly they will milk it all dry.

dan_bgblue
06-08-2020, 05:50 PM
or a black man can have FOUR funerals attended by thousands but my family can't have one.

I am very surprised that some scribe has not seen fit to report that the governors of each of the 4 funeral states have done their best to infect and kill hundreds of black people because they did not enforce social distancing using the police that were not there.

UKHistory
06-08-2020, 06:17 PM
Doc,

the funerals are a great point. I am worried a bit for my loved ones, but open up.

Doc
06-08-2020, 08:02 PM
I guess one point is "when does this end?" We got it....blacks feel they are discriminated against dispite the laws that prohibit discrimmination. So what more nneds be done to stop the lunicy?