PDA

View Full Version : Newt Gingrich: Democrats want to steal November election – here’s how

dan_bgblue
06-07-2020, 08:40 AM
Linkage (https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/voter-fraud-newt-gingrich)

Is there a problem on both sides of the aisle? I am sure there is. Are the proposed voting practices offered up by the democrats potentially harmful to fair and honest vote collection and casting practices? I think they are. Are these practices being offered in a way that will skew the results in their favor? It is certainly easy for the opposition to say and believe that to the be the case. Can the republicans be accused of making it more difficult and maybe even impossible top certain groups to get to the polls and cast their vote? That is possible, but those folks can easily ask for the absentee ballot and cast their vote.

Here in KY they are making it easy to cast an absentee ballot. They sent out applications for absentee ballots to every registered voter. Judy is making me vote that way for the first time in my life, so I filled out the application with all the necessary info and will wait for my ballot to come in the mail. I will fill it out and mail it back as soon as I possibly can and will definitely not wait on someone to come to my door to pick up the ballot.