PDA

View Full Version : I wonder who loaned her a bible?

dan_bgblue
06-02-2020, 06:35 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-wields-bible-quotes-bush-obama-in-response-to-trump

UKHistory
06-02-2020, 06:37 PM
I will bite. Pelosi has seemed Christian trying to pray for Trump (our nation's greatest enemy) who is a jackass who is exploiting the faithful and leading them away from God's grace.

MickintheHam
06-02-2020, 07:19 PM
Happy Chandler didn’t have to read from the Bible. He quoted it from memory.

Catonahottinroof
06-02-2020, 07:30 PM
You mean like between martinis?

I will bite. Pelosi has seemed Christian trying to pray for Trump (our nation's greatest enemy) who is a jackass who is exploiting the faithful and leading them away from God's grace.

CitizenBBN
06-02-2020, 08:49 PM

Pelosi hasn't sincerely prayed for anything positive for Trump, or sincerely prayed, probably in her whole life.

This stuff is just a facade, a lie. Religion is a very favorite lie of politicians from both parties.

Personally I want to know how the bible didn't burst into flames in either her or Trump's hands.

CitizenBBN
06-02-2020, 08:50 PM
You mean like between martinis?

She was waiting on her next delivery of $40/gal ice cream. But it's OK, she tipped the person well b/c she cares about the repressed and downtrodden.