PDA

View Full Version : TapaTalk Issues

blueboss
06-02-2020, 12:06 PM
Anybody use Tapatalk? For some reason this morning I can’t instantly access Tapatalk the way I used to. It tells me to login via web browser. Anybody else having issues?

blueboss
06-02-2020, 12:10 PM
Now it says I’m not logged in but it doesn’t give me a login option

Darrell KSR
06-02-2020, 03:53 PM
I use it 95% of the time here, not having any problems. Tapatalk Pro, but I think it's the same thing now.

-No Signature Harmed While Posting This-

blueboss
06-02-2020, 05:16 PM
Same here, except maybe closer to 99% of the time. For some reason I’m logged out of TT and it’s not letting me log back in. I might try deleting the app and then reloading it. It currently is directing me to web view.

Darrell KSR
06-02-2020, 05:47 PM
Same here, except maybe closer to 99% of the time. For some reason I’m logged out of TT and it’s not letting me log back in. I might try deleting the app and then reloading it. It currently is directing me to web view.It sounds like a problem I had a year or two ago with it. I don't remember how it got fixed, though.

-No Signature Harmed During the Posting of this Comment-

KentuckyWildcat
06-02-2020, 06:15 PM
I've had to reinstall it a few times over the years.

Darrell KSR
06-02-2020, 06:40 PM
I've had to reinstall it a few times over the years.Probably what I did. Start with a clean install.

blueboss
06-02-2020, 07:16 PM
Looks like I’m back, delete/reinstall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueboss
06-02-2020, 07:47 PM
Three different times my phone battery drained and it was warm to the touch. I went in to settings and checked battery settings, Tapatalk had the highest % of battery drain than anything else I had accessed today.

I had to charge phone three different times. I went trough all of shut down tricks, shutting it down, going to airplane mode, update apps etc.

Tapatalk had to have had some kind of bug embedded. Since I deleted/reinstalled everything is running smooth again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darrell KSR
06-02-2020, 07:57 PM
It's a good app, but I completely believe it gets corrupted from time to time.