PDA

View Full Version : Family’s Independent Autopsy Results Of Floy’s Death Released

blueboss
06-01-2020, 02:58 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/attorney-says-family-commissioned-autopsy-shows-george-floyd-died-of-asphyxia-due-to-neck-and-back-compression/ar-BB14Tr7v?

I would imagine protests will grow even larger now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CitizenBBN
06-01-2020, 03:03 PM
I don't trust either report, not that it matters politically. You can find an "expert" to testify to anything, including medical experts.

StuBleedsBlue2
06-01-2020, 03:09 PM
You don't need any autopsy reports. Everyone can judge for themselves by watching the video.

blueboss
06-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Toxicology report should be out right about the time this thing settles down. I have no idea what the report might reveal, other than the initial reports of Floyd being extremely intoxicated.

Perhaps when the trial starts expert witnesses will testify that alcohol aided in the asphyxiation due to something about constricting blood vessels limiting oxygen to be distributed throughout the body.

I’m not in anyway implying that there were drugs involved, other than the extreme eradicate behavior in the initial report. If there are drugs involved they too could exasperate and enhance the asphyxiation as well.

As the prosecutor decides what charges will be filed, it is plausible that the defense will somehow get them lowered... which will result in Target, and other businesses giving away free stuff again.

dan_bgblue
06-01-2020, 03:59 PM
Is there a shaman from the Sioux tribe and a witch doctor from Haiti that can render an opinion before they put him in the ground?

Catonahottinroof
06-01-2020, 04:09 PM
Especially when the victim is pleading for air, his life etc...
You don't need any autopsy reports. Everyone can judge for themselves by watching the video.

StuBleedsBlue2
06-01-2020, 04:20 PM
Toxicology report should be out right about the time this thing settles down. I have no idea what the report might reveal, other than the initial reports of Floyd being extremely intoxicated.

Perhaps when the trial starts expert witnesses will testify that alcohol aided in the asphyxiation due to something about constricting blood vessels limiting oxygen to be distributed throughout the body.

I’m not in anyway implying that there were drugs involved, other than the extreme eradicate behavior in the initial report. If there are drugs involved they too could exasperate and enhance the asphyxiation as well.

As the prosecutor decides what charges will be filed, it is plausible that the defense will somehow get them lowered... which will result in Target, and other businesses giving away free stuff again.

It really comes down to one simple question. Would anyone volunteer to have a 200+ lb man bear his full weight on to their neck for 9 minutes? If that answer is no, please tell why.

Intoxication will play no role in this.

All you have to do is watch the video and every reasonable human being will witness a murder.

blueboss
06-01-2020, 06:32 PM
It will be interesting to see how the jury sees it.

kingcat
06-01-2020, 07:03 PM
100% Murder. And for the others involved, accessory to murder.

Push me off a cliff and claim I am physically impaired by arthritis all they want. It’s murder.