PDA

View Full Version : 1800 every two weeks.. that’s what an outback server was making while off work....

anderwt
05-27-2020, 06:41 PM
Which means most don’t wanna come back to work now... that blows my mind .. and the Democrats wanna extend the 600 a week to January

dan_bgblue
05-27-2020, 06:54 PM
Call Nancy

http://www.kysportsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?55941-She-wants-to-give-it-away-so-people-have-no-incentive-to-go-back-to-work

KSRBEvans
05-27-2020, 07:03 PM
Mrs. BEvans has been on furlough since May 1. Between the state benefits and the federal benefits, in terms of take-home pay she's bringing home more per week than she was before. That's mainly because they're not deducting FICA or retirement out of her check, which is not a huge deal because she's retiring in August, anyway.

She misses work because she likes her co-workers, but before they furloughed her she was mainly doing busy work, anyway. In a way she feels like she's started retirement a little bit earlier than she was going to otherwise.

Doc
05-27-2020, 07:47 PM
Hey...I got a govt check today. It was for $153.90 as my stimulus check. I used it to pay off my car, my mortgage and my kids college education