PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Carlson, Title IX and Joe Biden

bigsky
05-06-2020, 07:40 PM
Joe Biden shredded the rights of hundreds of americans. Had he been a professor on a campus, Tara Reade’s accusation would have ended his career in a week.

Doc
05-06-2020, 08:21 PM
After seeing Tara Reid...I believe Joe.

Of course I have always believed in the presumption of innocence. Her story holds more water than Blasse-Ford butshe (Reid) does have some questionable things in her past

dan_bgblue
05-06-2020, 08:49 PM

Of course I have always believed in the presumption of innocence. Her story holds more water than Blasse-Ford butshe (Reid) does have some questionable things in her past

You are not going to make me believe that sleepy Joe has normal taste in women. 2 legs, 2 arms, hair on the head, is the requirement. Anything else besides the sexual organs is just extra stuff. And yes I think he would have said stuff.

CitizenBBN
05-06-2020, 09:05 PM

Ouch.

Seriously, it's not ever about looks. See Monica Lewinsky. It's about power and authority and submission.

I don't know who to believe, but I believe she believes b/c she told numerous people and yet didn't pursue it for gain at the time. That means she's either telling the truth, totally delusional (a possibility) or she made it up at the time to cover for leaving his staff and DC for another reason.

But telling your brother a guy fingered you and otherwise telling other people some tamer version of harassment would seem to be an extreme way to come up with an excuse for being fired, etc.

So that leaves delusional or at least she believes it happened.

And I will say Biden is NOT the innocent aw shucks guy he acts like. There's a lot of corruption around him, and after that many years as a Senator I don't think any of them are immune from the corruption of the power of the office.

bigsky
05-06-2020, 09:36 PM
On campus because of the Dear Colleague letter and Joe Biden’s expansion of Title IX there is no presumption of innocence. Even “preponderance of evidence” was ditched. There is no questioning the accuser. No ability to know who the accuser is! No attorney is allowed the accused. Tucker had one of the best writers on the subject Heather MacDonald. Read up. It’s what was attempted vs the Supreme Court nominee. Only Trump stood between us and the destruction of american jurisprudence.

CitizenBBN
05-06-2020, 10:12 PM
On campus because of the Dear Colleague letter and Joe Biden’s expansion of Title IX there is no presumption of innocence. Even “preponderance of evidence” was ditched. There is no questioning the accuser. No ability to know who the accuser is! No attorney is allowed the accused. Tucker had one of the best writers on the subject Heather MacDonald. Read up. It’s what was attempted vs the Supreme Court nominee. Only Trump stood between us and the destruction of american jurisprudence.

Yep, but now that the shoe is on the other political foot their commitment to "always believe" dried up like raindrop in the desert.