PDA

View Full Version : Think we all agree that our choices for President leave a lot to be desired

Doc
04-30-2020, 10:31 PM
So if you could have anybody on your ticket, who would it be?

I would run Trey Gowdy as President. One of the few politicians who makes sense, speaks his mind and does so with confidence. Has the background.

As VP, I would like go with Candice Owens. I am excited about the rumblings of her running for office. She has the charisma of an AOC without the moronic ideas. Straight forward and speaks her mind. The other option would be Dan Crenshaw.

ukpumacat
04-30-2020, 10:47 PM
Yes, we can agree our choices are slim. Ha
Not sure who mine would be honestly. It’s a struggle of who I would want to who I think would win. But Biden or Bernie would be neither.

MickintheHam
05-01-2020, 07:46 AM
When didn't the choices leave a lot to be desired??? Maybe it was Nixon and McGovern.

KSRBEvans
05-01-2020, 08:19 AM
Off the top of my head:
Condoleeza Rice
Mitch Daniels
Nikki Haley

Doc
05-01-2020, 09:31 AM
Off the top of my head:
Condoleeza Rice
Mitch Daniels
Nikki Haley

don't know much about Mitch Daniels. The other two would get my vote although Haley can at times be a bit abrasive. Of course compare to Trump, she is a Care Bear.

dan_bgblue
05-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Crenshaw for Pres
Haley for VP
Gowdy for Chief of Staff
Candace Owens Press Secretary

KeithKSR
05-01-2020, 03:39 PM
As VP, I would like go with Candice Owens. I am excited about the rumblings of her running for office. She has the charisma of an AOC without the moronic ideas. Straight forward and speaks her mind. The other option would be Dan Crenshaw.

Owens just turned 31 this week. That will put her at 35 in 2024, making her age eligible to hold the office.

Doc
05-02-2020, 07:16 AM
I would go with this guy....were I a liberal that is

https://www.newsweek.com/nyc-mayoral-candidate-who-hijacked-plane-says-hes-different-now-693823