PDA

View Full Version : An opinion piece that a lot of folks are starting to have.....

Catonahottinroof
04-29-2020, 06:23 PM
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/28/coronavirus-hype-biggest-political-hoax-in-history/?fbclid=IwAR0wUWTf9U46gSSH70sDA09T1FwX7FDFo279Fokv 4HopqRvGOqP_fZMTq7c

Bakert
04-29-2020, 06:56 PM
Fake news. How can you just believe anything you see printed the failing Washington Times?

Hey, if you guys can say it about reputable news outlets, I figure I can say it about one like this. :)

You do realize it was founded by the Reverand Sun Myung Moon.

ukpumacat
04-29-2020, 07:03 PM
I do think many will believe that. But I don't for one second think the reason any state is still shut down is "political" (other than them not wanting too many deaths on their hands).

Catonahottinroof
04-29-2020, 07:16 PM
The “opinion piece” in the title must have went over your head....:happy0005:

Fake news. How can you just believe anything you see printed the failing Washington Times?

Hey, if you guys can say it about reputable news outlets, I figure I can say it about one like this. :)

You do realize it was founded by the Reverand Sun Myung Moon.

kingcat
04-29-2020, 09:04 PM
Just so we are clear.

CHERYL CHUMLEY..

"She’s also a licensed private investigator (VA DCJS 99-645573) and principal of Chumley Investigations, LLC, in Virginia.

Cheryl is also the author of “Police State USA: How Orwell’s Nightmare is Becoming Our Reality,” , a book that gives a snapshot look at how government is encroaching at all levels – federal, state and local – in order to better educate and equip patriots with the tools to reclaim our greatest Founding Father gift … the notion that our rights come from God, not government.

Basically, if Police State USA lays out the problems, The Devil in DC gives the solutions.

Previously, she was an online editor for Tea Party Review Magazine."
-------------------------------------------------

She has no idea about what rights God affords us according to His Word. Nor what he requires and prohibits.

At some point, we each have to find the line between freedom of speech and anti-American rhetoric.
To me she blurs the line...

That's not to say the original post isnt spot on. But many do want more than less government, they want an end to democracy....and political superiority.

MickintheHam
04-29-2020, 10:44 PM
I do think many will believe that. But I don't for one second think the reason any state is still shut down is "political" (other than them not wanting too many deaths on their hands).

No, they are shut down due to failed leadership. In NY you have the governor putting Covid patients in nursing homes rather than using hospital beds provided by the Federal govt. in California you have the governor making a covert billion dollar deal with a bankrupt Chinese car manufacturer who promises to deliver masks. No this is not politics at all. It’s failed leadership.

ukpumacat
04-29-2020, 11:28 PM
Better get used to those guys. One of them is likely to be President in the next 8 years.

MickintheHam
04-29-2020, 11:47 PM
Better get used to those guys. One of them is likely to be President in the next 8 years.
Their chances are somewhere between 0 and -0.