PDA

View Full Version : Usama wanted to kill Barack

dan_bgblue
04-23-2020, 08:33 AM
So that Uncle Joe would get the top job and plunge the United States "into a crisis," (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/osama-bin-laden-wanted-to-kill-obama-so-biden-would-be-president-declassified-docs-show)

Doc
04-23-2020, 09:48 AM
I read this last night.

Sounds like election interference to me. "IMPEACH JOE" for collusion with Iran.

CitizenBBN
04-23-2020, 07:28 PM
It's hard to imagine that in a country as great as America that the two best people we've come up with to lead us are two basic fools. Trump is a boorish oaf, and Biden is a cardboard cutout moron.

We really need a new process for picking our leaders, and it's not by just letting more people vote, b/c so far as a group we're doing a lousy job of it.

ukpumacat
04-23-2020, 08:12 PM
We really need a new process for picking our leaders, and it's not by just letting more people vote, b/c so far as a group we're doing a lousy job of it.

Absolutely agree on this. I could nominate 5 people on this board that would do a better job.

Doc
04-23-2020, 10:38 PM
So not only was Hillary working with Russia, apparently she was in cahoots with Bin-Laden as well. ;-)

Bakert
04-30-2020, 09:04 AM
It's hard to imagine that in a country as great as America that the two best people we've come up with to lead us are two basic fools. Trump is a boorish oaf, and Biden is a cardboard cutout moron.

Don't forget, before that we came up with Trump and Hillary!

I said in 2016 that we would likely someday look back and think about the 2016 Presidential race when we had those two level-headed, wonderful candidates to choose from.

KeithKSR
04-30-2020, 04:42 PM
If you could combine Obama’s charismatic public speaker persona with Trump’s knack for making good economic moves as an executive we would have a very good President.