PDA

View Full Version : As Chinese Virus Destroy World Economy/Kills Thousands; Does NBA Still Suck Up?

Darryl
04-18-2020, 08:32 AM
Where are you Steve Kerr, Lebron, Dukie Adam Silver? Too much money involved?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-nbas-steve-kerr-is-outspoken-unless-chinas-flagrant-human-rights-abuses-are-involved

Darryl

UKHistory
04-18-2020, 08:43 AM
One of the real low points for the NBA is how in lock step the members were in bowing to the Chinese.

Irony of slave culture and nazi collaboration for the almighty dollar is channeled here.

KeithKSR
04-18-2020, 10:05 AM
One of the real low points for the NBA is how in lock step the members were in bowing to the Chinese.

Irony of slave culture and nazi collaboration for the almighty dollar is channeled here.

It’s amazing how quickly they were willing to sell out their principles.

suncat05
04-19-2020, 09:53 AM
Let's see if the British canceling the deal with Hwawei over this COVID-19 nonsense is the beginning of something bigger against the ChiComs.

Doc
04-19-2020, 10:02 AM
That article is from Oct of last year. Wonder if the Wuhan flu virus and how China reacted has changed or enlightened his opinion? Wonder if he is more educated now about the workings in and of China than he was 6 months ago.

For me, I have no use for his political views. Same with the outspoken Greg Popovich. I don't care what any politician thinks about how an NBA team should be coached, just like I don't really care what an NBA coach things about politics. I could say the same about celebrities. To me their opinions carry no more wt than your average Joe Schmo.