PDA

View Full Version : Very, very proud..

kingcat
04-10-2020, 10:44 AM
Today marks 3 weeks of isolation. I have been walking 2.5 miles a day to the store and back, increased my water, no meat, sugar, dairy or flour. The change has been fantastic! I feel great! A healthy vegan diet, gluten free, caffeine free, sugar free and a 30 minute home workout each day! Lost 17 pounds of fat and gained muscle mass.

I have no idea whose post this is, but I am really proud of them so I decided to copy & paste!

Happy Good Friday

Darrell KSR
04-10-2020, 10:55 AM
Lol!

KSRdallen
04-10-2020, 11:17 AM
:sHa_dielaughing:

MickintheHam
04-10-2020, 11:44 AM
Today marks 3 weeks of isolation. I have been walking 2.5 miles a day to the store and back, increased my water, no meat, sugar, dairy or flour. The change has been fantastic! I feel great! A healthy vegan diet, gluten free, caffeine free, sugar free and a 30 minute home workout each day! Lost 17 pounds of fat and gained muscle mass.

I have no idea whose post this is, but I am really proud of them so I decided to copy & paste!

Happy Good Friday

Happy Easter, Kingcat! I haven’t gone the vegan route, but am eating healthier. I have walked/jogged 5 miles a day for the last 19 days. I feel great. I generally do three to 4 miles at the nature trail and then take an evening stroll. I believe I have lost weight, but don’t know. I cleaned out my bathroom a month ago and moved the bathroom scale while I cleaned. I have no idea where I put it. I have looked everywhere, well obviously not everywhere, but everywhere I can imagine. I finally broke down and bought a new one yesterday from Amazon.

kingcat
04-10-2020, 12:13 PM
Happy Easter, Kingcat! I haven’t gone the vegan route, but am eating healthier. I have walked/jogged 5 miles a day for the last 19 days. I feel great. I generally do three to 4 miles at the nature trail and then take an evening stroll. I believe I have lost weight, but don’t know. I cleaned out my bathroom a month ago and moved the bathroom scale while I cleaned. I have no idea where I put it. I have looked everywhere, well obviously not everywhere, but everywhere I can imagine. I finally broke down and bought a new one yesterday from Amazon.

Happy Easter everyone!

Donna and I walk a half mile a day now. She and I both have bad knees but she is awaiting her second replacement. I have large floating fragments in my right knee but as long as they dont move to a spot that sometimes cripples me for a few days, I do pretty good. That's more and more rare the older I get thankfully.
I caught her off guard and actually ran the last 100 feet or so the other day.
Although it wasn't a thing of beauty I'm sure.

I am most always on my feet and have always gotten decent upper body exercise. I was still surprised at the benefit of walking a distance compared to that. After two weeks we are ready to try a little farther, and I feel much stronger.

MickintheHam
04-10-2020, 01:07 PM
That’s good!

CGWildcat
04-10-2020, 03:47 PM
STEALING!!

kingcat
04-10-2020, 05:13 PM
STEALING!!

I did too

blueboss
04-10-2020, 05:36 PM