PDA

View Full Version : GOP Governor Brian Kemp reopens Georgia beaches

kingcat
04-04-2020, 07:33 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/georgia-beaches-reopen-after-governors-executive-order/ar-BB12afy4?ocid=spartandhp

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/brilliant-memes/49272094.jpg

CitizenBBN
04-04-2020, 07:39 PM
It's brilliant. He'll steal all the Covid dollars from the closed Florida beaches. :)

With liquor stores open nationwide and most with golf courses open I was already a bit jaded about what was "essential."

That being said I just went and got beer, so I see their point.

kingcat
04-04-2020, 07:46 PM
It's brilliant. He'll steal all the Covid dollars from the closed Florida beaches. :)

With liquor stores open nationwide and most with golf courses open I was already a bit jaded about what was "essential."

That being said I just went and got beer, so I see their point.

:trink39:

Sounds like he was out to show those mayors who had closed beaches under their jurisdiction just who was boss, and lord of lives in Ga.

Then again it may be those oceanfront business and land owners have some influence in govt.

Doc
04-04-2020, 08:12 PM
Hey, I just was strip clubs and tittie bars to get back to business

dan_bgblue
04-05-2020, 11:59 AM
Hey, I just was strip clubs and tittie bars to get back to business

Does Florida have social distancing regulations in those establishments?

CitizenBBN
04-06-2020, 08:58 AM
Does Florida have social distancing regulations in those establishments?

Only to keep the glitter from getting on you so your wife doesn't figure it out.

KSRBEvans
04-06-2020, 09:03 AM
As an Independent, I'd say his political affiliation is not relevant. There's plenty of stupid in both parties on this.

Having said that, this is coming in at about a 9.8 on the Stupid-O-Meter. About the only thing that could be worse is if he had a mandatory "drink after a Covid 19 patient" program.

CitizenBBN
04-06-2020, 09:09 AM
He's trying to get "America's Dumbest Governor" and he's getting desperate b/c De Santis seems to have it locked up.

Of course none of us mention New Orleans and Louisiana, who should really win the award, but it's like UK basketball in the polls. They're so corrupt and screwed up so frequently that people tend to not think about it when an upstart like Florida really shines.

But I could see a great runoff for Dumbest Mayor between New Orleans and De Blasio.

kingcat
04-06-2020, 12:32 PM
I agree. Stupidity is completely bipartisan.