PDA

View Full Version : Governor Cuomo is the best source of info

bigsky
03-17-2020, 10:49 AM
His daily conference these past two days have been the best source of information.

ukpumacat
03-17-2020, 11:39 AM
Yes. Excellent stuff.

UKHistory
03-18-2020, 04:19 PM
I will have to watch. I only heard him speak once but I thought Bashear has communicated effectively and thoughtfully to the Commonwealth.

kingcat
03-18-2020, 08:40 PM
I will have to watch. I only heard him speak once but I thought Bashear has communicated effectively and thoughtfully to the Commonwealth.

Me too.

bigsky
03-19-2020, 06:42 PM
Well i know a political person in Louisville. Works for the Mayor. She loves the guy.named after a lake in western kentucky

StuBleedsBlue2
03-20-2020, 11:00 AM
Cuomo has been excellent. Dr. Fauci is the rock star. CNN's coverage has been excellent and very informative. Their numerous Q&A's with health officials, including Fauci has been spectacular. The governors of Maryland, Ohio, Washington, California, and Beshear have been noticeably good too.

ukpumacat
03-22-2020, 06:19 PM
Cuomo has been excellent. Dr. Fauci is the rock star. CNN's coverage has been excellent and very informative. Their numerous Q&A's with health officials, including Fauci has been spectacular. The governors of Maryland, Ohio, Washington, California, and Beshear have been noticeably good too.

Completely agree. Politics aside, they have been the absolute best source of info. Anderson Cooper is just fantastic during crises.

kingcat
03-22-2020, 07:01 PM
Andy is taking on rock star status. And for the work he is doing to keep us informed and calm the Kentucky masses it is well deserved.

Right now he is the most beloved Kentucky politician I can ever recall