PDA

View Full Version : True Colors

badrose
08-28-2012, 08:28 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dnc-announces-2-hour-islamic-jumah-prayers-after-rejecting-cardinals-blessing-and-you-wont-believe-whos-invited/#

The Democratic National Committee is raising a number of eyebrows after choosing to proceed with hosting Islamic “Jumah” prayers for two hours on the Friday of its convention, though it denied a Catholic cardinal’s request to say a prayer at the same event.

And while Muslim-Americans undeniably face distinct challenges, those who are well-informed on the dangers of radical Islam are expressing their doubts about the event.

Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, a devout Muslim and the Founder and President of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, wrote:

The leaders of this event – Jibril Hough and Imam Siraj Wahhaj [are not] moderates. They are radicals. These individuals embrace Islamist supremacy and have demonstrated support for radical ideologies.

A quick Google search by the DNC would have shown them that Hough and Wahhaj are leaders in the separatist American Islamist movement. While they may be able to get a few thousand Muslims to attend the event, they are NOT going to be mainstream Muslims. Most will likely come from Hough and Wahhaj’s radical networks that have long been entrenched in the Charlotte area. Make no mistake they are part of the Islamist movement.

[...]

Their jummah (group) prayer is…about empowering their Islamist and MB sympathetic groups into the very fabric of the political system so that Americans become anesthetized. We need American Muslims to speak up and marginalize these radicals. The DNC needs to understand and reject them because of their radical history and ideas.

CitizenBBN
08-28-2012, 09:27 AM
Unreal. The only thing worse is that the media won't touch this. Imagine if a prayer at the RNC was being done by someone with ties to white supremacists.

suncat05
08-28-2012, 01:41 PM
This country is splintering into way too many un-American factions, led by our now very dubious DNC and its liberal, all encompassing, all inclusive, spineless, gutless, cowards that couldn't recognize a real enemy if that enemy stuck something up their tailpipes........sideways! JMHO. Geez!

DanISSELisdaman
08-28-2012, 09:46 PM
They are the enemy suncat!

suncat05
08-29-2012, 09:25 AM
They are the enemy suncat!

You'll receive no argument from me, for the most part I agree. And not to say ALL of them are bad, but the Dems have been hijacked by the ultra-left of their Party and unfortunately have become something that I do not recognize nor want anything to do with.
Any time an American political party becomes intimately involved with a recognized and known enemy of our country and welcomes them to actively participate in our political process, while denying another recognized group that same access, then there is a huge problem. And that problem is the same failed leadership that has helped put our Republic in the hole we find ourselves in right now.
I was raised a Democrat. But after watching Teddy Kennedy, and others of his ilk say and do things that are so un-American, dishonest, disreputable and many times illegal and morally wrong that I was forced to look for leadership somewhere else. But God was good to us and gave us the right leader at the right time, and that was when I changed directions in all aspects of my life, and it has served me well. And that is exactly what our Republic needs now, more than ever.
I just hope that our next POTUS is that leader, and man. One thing we can hope for, and that is that our next George Washington or Ronald Reagan is about to take us back into the light.

DanISSELisdaman
08-30-2012, 09:12 PM
I think the first qualification for a candidate for president should be a great love for his/her country. Without it, I don't think a presidency can flourish and there is no equality for the people. If a candidate is not willing to put his/her country first, they're not fit to be president.

suncat05
09-01-2012, 06:46 AM
I think the first qualification for a candidate for president should be a great love for his/her country. Without it, I don't think a presidency can flourish and there is no equality for the people. If a candidate is not willing to put his/her country first, they're not fit to be president.

Well stated Dan!