PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton can be deposed about her emails, judge rules

dan_bgblue
03-02-2020, 07:32 PM
Linkage (https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/02/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-deposition/index.html)

CitizenBBN
03-02-2020, 11:13 PM
She'll either take the 5th or lie and say she can't recall about 322 times, and never be prosecuted for it.

dan_bgblue
03-03-2020, 08:36 AM
Are you part of her legal team?

CitizenBBN
03-03-2020, 10:08 AM
lol. I'd join the prosecution if they need help. :)

Apparently the DOJ will be representing her and then choosing whether to prosecute for perjury if it becomes an issue. Isn't that a nice tidy package?

She apparently can't be prosecuted for her original crime, mishandling of Americas secrets, b/c of statute of limitations, but could be for perjury. So her best legal option is to tell the truth but we know that won't happen.

I love reading how bad Trump is when we have Hillary Clinton clearly engaging in felony level activity as secretary of state with no consequences and an obvious sham investigation with too many clear problems to even bother to list, then we have the FBI lying to FISA to investigate a political campaign again with no consequences, the DNC paying millions to go to Russian agents to get political dirt, the Clinton FOundation taking literally hundreds of millions in "donations" from foreign governments while she is running for office and then it all dries up, etc. and so on and yet Trump is the one colluding with foreign governments and selling our nation and undermining democracy.

Oh please. As Lords of the New Church once said, open your eyes and see the lies right in front of you. If there is such a thing as reincarnation that woman has the soul of Boss Tweed. Easily the most crooked and corrupt and "above the law" politicians of the 20th and 21st century (so far).

kingcat
03-03-2020, 10:27 AM
I wont give an opinion about this subject but it did bring to mind something that would be a lot of fun in this forum. And I've thought about it in other discussions as well and really believe it would be enlightening and exciting to all of us. Because let's face it, we basically volunteer biased opening arguments but would be way out of our league when it comes to arguing and proving a case beyond any reasonable doubt.

With the successful legal minds we have here, and if we could find two or three that would argue the facts in this case and others it would be very enjoyable. Lots of work I guess and about like asking a plumber to fix our KSR pipes for the fun and educational value of it. :)
A real lawyer would eat us up and spit us out despite our best arguments.

But if any would consider it, that would be the cats meow imho.