PDA

View Full Version : Was suncat05 in Washington D.C.?

CattyWampus
01-16-2013, 06:17 AM

suncat05
01-16-2013, 07:45 AM
No, wasn't me. Still fighting the good fight in SW Florida. But I would be honored to shake the hand of whoever did that.
Somebody on that Secret Service detail is probably in a bit of hot water, though. LOL!

suncat05
01-16-2013, 08:12 AM
Of course, it wouldn't surprise me either if some "fun loving" Secret Service agent did that. Just a ramdom thought.

CitizenBBN
01-16-2013, 08:25 AM
Of course, it wouldn't surprise me either if some "fun loving" Secret Service agent did that. Just a ramdom thought.

Hard to imagine an average Joe getting that close to the Presidential limo at any time. I have to assume it's either behind locked gates or in motion or flanked by agents 100% of the time.

You can get shot for that. Like you I have to wonder if it's not an inside job, either by an SS agent or someone else with that kind of access. Even a an anti-gun person who thought it would make the Molon Labe groups look bad. can't imagine it was some guy off the street.

If so, as you said someone is in trouble.

jazyd
01-16-2013, 10:31 AM
doubt he was just 'fun loving' but rather ticked of and meant what it said. I have met a wife of a Agent and they aren't all Obama lovers from what she said.

CitizenBBN
01-16-2013, 12:09 PM
doubt he was just 'fun loving' but rather ticked of and meant what it said. I have met a wife of a Agent and they aren't all Obama lovers from what she said.

I imagine most hate his guts. Though he does send 100s of them to Martha's Vineyard and other locations for weeks on end, maybe they enjoy travel. ;)

KeithKSR
01-17-2013, 04:27 PM
I imagine most hate his guts. Though he does send 100s of them to Martha's Vineyard and other locations for weeks on end, maybe they enjoy travel. ;)

Some may have wanted a chance to be home with family at Christmas instead of an extended time in Hawaii babysitting Michelle and the girls for a month.