PDA

View Full Version : Oops

Doc
01-09-2020, 02:22 PM
Ukrainian airplane shot down by mistake by Iranian anti-aircraft missile, Pentagon officials believe

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ukrainian-airplane-shot-down-by-mistake-by-iranian-anti-aircraft-missile-pentagon-officials-believe

Dems trying to figure out how to add this to articles of impeachment

dan_bgblue
01-09-2020, 03:50 PM
Ukraine +Trump + Putin= collusion and Biden was no where near the country at the time of the accident. The Squad is blaming Israel and the Turks for the crash.

Last I read the Iranians are not letting outsiders, even Ukrainian government officials access to their crash site, nor are they allowing anyone not born in Iran to touch the planes black boxes and they claim that one of the boxes is damaged so badly that much of the data is missing. That won't hold up as those boxes are designed to survive a 600 mph crash into the side of a mountain.

CitizenBBN
01-09-2020, 07:12 PM
I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences.

-- Elim Garak

MickintheHam
01-09-2020, 11:11 PM
Iran does not have the technology to examine the content of the boxes

Doc
01-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Iran denies it was shot down. Of course that means you have to discount the video where you see a fire trail head towards the plane just prior to it exploding. However, based on the airbase attack, it does seem plausable that Iranians are not very good at hitting anything with missles so who knows...maybe Trump shot it down

CitizenBBN
01-10-2020, 05:51 PM
That's OK Doc. Not to leave Iran as the biggest BSers in this disaster, Mayor Pete and others are blaming Trump for it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-rush-to-implicate-trump-for-plane-crash-linked-toor-iran-missile-strike

Pretty embarrassing IMO for Mayor Pete. He's trying to sell as a more moderate Biden without the 40 years of being an insider thing, but this isn't a good look for that position IMO. This is just derangement syndrome.