PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying Lexington

PedroDaGr8
12-27-2019, 09:18 PM
Came back for the holidays and my parents 40th wedding anniversary. I have to say I have been really impressed with how Lexington has grown up. Lexington now has a night scene and art is everywhere. From someone who lived here until 2009, this is unbelievable. I remember where downtown was a few daytime businesses and loads of For Lease signs. Now it's bars, interesting shops, murals, and loads of restaurants.

Both the wife and I have really enjoyed the trip here so far (leave Monday morning). I love how Lexington is evolving.

Currently, having a beer at Ethreal Brewing with the wife and enjoying life.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

blueboss
12-27-2019, 09:38 PM
Came back for the holidays and my parents 40th wedding anniversary. I have to say I have been really impressed with how Lexington has grown up. Lexington now has a night scene and art is everywhere. From someone who lived here until 2009, this is unbelievable. I remember where downtown was a few daytime businesses and loads of For Lease signs. Now it's bars, interesting shops, murals, and loads of restaurants.

Both the wife and I have really enjoyed the trip here so far (leave Monday morning). I love how Lexington is evolving.

Currently, having a beer at Ethreal Brewing with the wife and enjoying life.

Going to Rupp tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PedroDaGr8
12-27-2019, 09:43 PM
Going to Rupp tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkUnfortunately, no. Can't afford the $$ after Xmas and party for the parents. Tomorrow starts at Willett and I hope it includes a UK win.

Owenchon
01-07-2020, 12:33 PM
Now, that sounds like a party! :)