PDA

View Full Version : RFK Jr: JFK Probe 'Shoddy,' Doesn't Believe Lone Gunman Theory

KeithKSR
01-13-2013, 11:58 AM
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/JFK-assassination-Warren-shoddy/2013/01/12/id/471084

Interesting tidbit about Ruby and Oswalt both being in phone contact with the mafia.

ColonelSteve
01-13-2013, 07:02 PM
Watch the video in slow motion and watch the driver very quickly deliver the final blow before speeding off, it's very surreal, also its interesting how there are photos of George HW Bush at the Book Depository shortly after. There are some theories that say that W actually took out JFK Jr...but I really havent seen any evidence to support that yet, but the theory is out there

jazyd
01-14-2013, 11:28 PM
Keith, when I was a sales rep I had a customer in Baton Rouge who just happened to be the military liason for Pres kennedy, he was the one who would introduce Kennedy to the next in line at major functions, danced with Jackie. He was also in charge of the unit that met the plane bringing back kennedy's body from dallas. He was the lone non doctor allowed in during the autopsy, with a .45 on his belt. He was not allowed to say anything to anyone by law for 30 years of what he saw in that room, and on the 30th year and one day as he came to work, there was an unmarked car waiting at his business when he arrived. He was greeted by 2 FBI agents who wanted to know everything he saw that day. Listening to the story was quite interesting to say the least, listening to him tell about watching them cut Kennedy's head open and take out the brain to examine for injuries and bullet wounds. according to him, everything was just as reported. The last time I heard him tell the story one of hte mfgs I represented, Nikon Optics, had taken he and two of his employees to dinner at a resort in Scotsdale along with myself, my boss and one of our sales reps. The more he told, the more wine came out. VP of sales for Nikon told me the next day it was the biggest dinner ticket he ever signed for, $1400 plus tip. LOL>

Richard is a fascinating man and listening to him tell history was outstanding.