PDA

View Full Version : Southern Poverty Law Center

MickintheHam
12-18-2019, 01:56 PM
As many of you know this radical organization, the CEO, Morris Dees left under a cloud of workplace issues that arose under his leadership. Gender descrimination, sexual harassment, racism and mistreatment were being investigated. This group that monitored hate groups and extremism seemed to have their own collection of issues.

Now we learn that employees voted 142-45 to get union representation. First I am concerned there are 187 employees to be represented and second I am stunned that a non-profit organization is unionized. Makes you wonder what really goes on inside their walls. Anybody here ever contribute to their fine mission. Oh, the hypocracy!

Doc
12-18-2019, 03:41 PM
I am too cheap to give money

CitizenBBN
12-18-2019, 06:27 PM
one of the things extremists do best is name themselves in very comforting, non-extreme ways. It's always the "People's Democratic Republic" that is lining up people and shooting them against walls.

Same thing with the SPLC.

UKHistory
12-18-2019, 07:39 PM
I was disappointed by them when they sued W over the faith based organization This was a group that fought nazis and the klan. They lumped us in with them.

bigsky
12-23-2019, 05:18 PM
Scammers. But worse, a hate group that vilifies ordinary americans.