PDA

View Full Version : Well, that was ugly!

DanISSELisdaman
01-12-2013, 05:11 PM
It seems that Noel and Harrow are the only players on Ky's team that are getting it. Playground ball will not cut it against a veteran team that plays together.

ColonelSteve
01-12-2013, 05:27 PM
WCS looks like he's TRYING to get it but the light hasnt come on yet so I give him a pass, everyone else though is just terrible...we are a bubble team looking at the NIT

Catfan73
01-12-2013, 05:57 PM
When's football season start?

ColonelSteve
01-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Welp, just saw that Arkansas is leading Vandy 43-18 with 9 minutes to go in the game...Arkansas lost by 20 to Texas A&M...get ready...it's gonna be a long finish to the season

blueboss
01-12-2013, 06:38 PM
We are mere mortals this season.

chroix
01-14-2013, 09:53 AM
I for one am not giving up on this season, but man I hope they get it together. Seems like we've got the talent, but it is not gelling. Harrow really seems to be getting in a groove, hopefully the light comes on for a few more of the fellas.

dan_bgblue
01-14-2013, 10:07 AM
I for one am not giving up on this season, but man I hope they get it together. Seems like we've got the talent, but it is not gelling. Harrow really seems to be getting in a groove, hopefully the light comes on for a few more of the fellas.

Agreed. Coach Calipari is not done with these guys yet, but there are some holdouts to the proper motivation. Only 2 games into the conference slate so lots can still happen in the coming weeks.

suncat05
01-14-2013, 12:59 PM
If our guys come around sooner rather than later then we'll be okay. But if they mess around and wait, or worse, just don't come along, then yeah, it could end up being a long painful season. But I trust Cal, this is the kind of situation he seems to thrive with. Also, he keeps saying how much he likes this team, so don't abandon hope just yet.