PDA

View Full Version : Curious to your thoughts on this "conspiracy theory"?

CGWildcat
01-10-2013, 10:18 PM
http://www.naturalnews.com/038616_john_noveske_mysterious_death_car_crash.htm l

KeithKSR
01-10-2013, 10:50 PM
Interesting. Nothing the administration would do could surprise me, they are on a totalitarian power trip.

CitizenBBN
01-10-2013, 11:02 PM
I'm very dismissive of conspiracies, but I will say there was a ton of contradictory stuff reported on sandy hook. most i chalk up to the media running to report things without any substantiation but I am curious about the use of the ar-15 or not. those are conflicting police reports and that makes me at least want to see it looked into.

I'd also like some clarification on the supposed 2nd guy in the woods, but again the media was throwing everything out there as if they were making it up. mom was a teacher, it was her class, he had a brother in the woods, this stuff was so wrong it was sad.

i don't buy the notion this was a set up, though obviously has been overrun by political opportunists.

i don't buy there is some hit list out there of people to be killed before obama takes over the country. that's nonsense.

i do buy the youtube guy being killed potentially due to his view on guns. can't conclude that but the gun guys on youtube often draw a lot of vitriol. thaht's not a conspiracy though other than sandy hook maybe enraging someone enough to go after him. could have been a drug deal gone bad though for all we know.

the shutting down of the company by bank of america isn't a conspiracy. their internet sales soared and they shut the account b/c they see that as a risk. i had it happen to a client doing FDIC auctions. BS, but merchant account bs not gun bs.

so no conspiracy, but there is obviously a possible correlation between anti-psychotics in young children and violence. anti-psychotics are known to act differently on those below their 20s and more important most depressive disorders don't develop until you are in your late teens or early 20s. so if you're on zoloft at age 11 it's not clear that it's the kind of depression for which the drug was intended and there may be other underlying issues not being addressed.

so whether it's causative or predictive, clearly the taking of these drugs may be an indicator of an issue and the mental health of the kids doing these things is a far bigger part of the puzzle than if the gun has a pistol grip. Like a million times bigger.

but it's easier i guess to blame the guns and ban stuff than to address the mental health of these children and their treatment regimen and whether we are just throwing pharmaceuticals at the problems instead of working on them.

ColonelSteve
01-10-2013, 11:07 PM
There is a report out there that when Obama did his photo op with the families of the victims...somebody screwed up when he was with the Parker family. See young Emily Parker was one of the victims...well whenever these things happen anymore people visit the victims Facebook page to learn more about them...well somebody found that the same girl in the profile pic for Emily Parker...just happened to be sitting in Obamas lap...oops

ColonelSteve
01-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Just read the link...saw a video on this today...apparently he had a few million subscribers on Youtube and was in the top 10 in most subscribed accounts on Youtube

UKHistory
01-10-2013, 11:18 PM
The question of what weapons did the killer use in Sandy Hook is what I question. A lot of misinformation was out there but I do wonder if the anti-gun people jumped on this horror to manipulate the facts.

CitizenBBN
01-11-2013, 08:40 AM
The question of what weapons did the killer use in Sandy Hook is what I question. A lot of misinformation was out there but I do wonder if the anti-gun people jumped on this horror to manipulate the facts.

it may be out there but I've read a lot on this and I have yet to see a detailed breakdown of the guns, how many rounds were used, the size of the mag in the bushmaster and if it were even used.

the coroner said the wounds were from the 223, but he said that b/c there was a police statement that the bushmaster wasn't even used. when there are two official sources that conflict i'd like to see more review. i don't want to go all "magic bullet" on it but i'd like to see some proof beyond these statements given their conflict.

it's very important to the gun control crowd that the AR-15 was used. not saying it's a conspiracy but the lack of detail and conflicting stories i admit does make me at least wish there were more substantial evidence.

for example, why has there been no description of how many rounds he fired or if he had more than one magazine etc.? maybe I missed it but i find it odd more details about those things haven't come out. doesn't mean it's a conspiracy, but it may mean the police department there doesn't find that info supportive so they just don't mention it. that has been well documented to happen with some frequency by all kinds of entities governmental and otherwise.

KeithKSR
01-11-2013, 12:57 PM
The official police release was that four handguns were used.

Anti depressive drugs seem of universally have a possible side effect of suicidal ideations. Given most of these shootings are elaborate suicides it is impossible to dismiss the drug factor.

CitizenBBN
01-11-2013, 01:25 PM
The official police release was that four handguns were used.

Anti depressive drugs seem of universally have a possible side effect of suicidal ideations. Given most of these shootings are elaborate suicides it is impossible to dismiss the drug factor.

Exactly. On both points.

The police said the handguns then the coroner said they were 223 wounds from the rifle. The two are in conflict. Not claiming a conspiracy bu I am claiming the media hasn't done their job trying to get te facts bc it remains unclear.

Re ssris they definitely increase suicidal thoughts and is a well known side effect. It's an accepted fact and considered the biggest risk which is why prescribing doctors will want quick followups when a person starts taking them.

These are clearly suicides, a mass scale "death by cop" scenario. If the vast majority of them are on these drugs the correlation, either causative or predictive, is clear.

That is an obvious possible cause of the problem yet we ignore it to treat the symptoms. Too many people would rather blame some object than question the modern middle class approach to rearing children thy includes a quick use of drugs.

Fwiw I'm not against their use. I've seen the benefits. But it is a risk and should be a last step not a first and must be far better monitored than it is by most parents and doctors.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

KeithKSR
01-11-2013, 05:55 PM
My daughter was put on one of these meds and immediately had suicidal ideations and we pulled them and flushed them. Some also cause paranoid delusions. Paranoid delusions plus suicidal ideations could lead to what we have seen over the last 20 years.

CitizenBBN
01-11-2013, 06:22 PM
My daughter was put on one of these meds and immediately had suicidal ideations and we pulled them and flushed them. Some also cause paranoid delusions. Paranoid delusions plus suicidal ideations could lead to what we have seen over the last 20 years.

definitely keith, and as i've said repeatedly it's esp. risky among children. if they have a reaction there's a higher chance of it being severe. it can be effective and a very positive treatment but it has dangerous risks and must be monitored closely.

as a parent you did that. You looked for issues and when you saw them you acted. no doubt many parents are not as attentive and their children become a danger to themselves and in the most extreme cases like these to others.

ColonelSteve
01-11-2013, 11:05 PM
http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/

ColonelSteve
01-13-2013, 07:00 PM
BTW a school shooting police drill was taking place on the same day 14 miles from the school...hmmmm

http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDetail_page.asp?date_ID=CAC9C6C9CD83CDC9C7