PDA

View Full Version : The smarter we get..

kingcat
07-14-2019, 10:51 AM
..the less we understand. God is amazing!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/a-spooky-effect-of-physics-that-einstein-couldnt-believe-has-been-photographed-for-the-first-time/ar-AAEhEyc?ocid=spartandhp

"...imagine each entangled particle were a box containing a cat. The cat inside would be both alive and dead at the same time - that is, until someone opened one of the boxes. If the cat seen in one box was alive, then the cat in the other box would have to be dead (or vice versa)"

blueboss
07-14-2019, 11:16 AM
Ok, now my head hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingcat
07-15-2019, 12:28 PM
There are two of the same particle at the quantum level sharing identical states. That is until you view one of them. At that instant they assume opposite states. As it relates to life, the instant one is observed they assume opposite states. One is alive and the other dead. And it is random whether or not the one viewed is either alive or dead

For one, God says we as Christians are dead in this life but alive in Christ. I always took that to mean we are alive where He now lives.
I think quantum physics will verify the existence of a sort of spiritual science and proves our often ill-conceived ideas and theories are not entirely correct.

I believe those entangled particles can also exist, not only by light years, but separated by time; and with the same characteristics.