PDA

View Full Version : How was your experience?

badrose
07-02-2019, 12:28 PM
Customer surveys are getting out of hand. I understand why it's done, and I've participated for the most part but it seems every retailer is joining the fray.

It reminds me of a time I went to Dillards on my lunch break to get a pair of shoes. When I got back a girl I worked with asked me what I did on my break and I said "I bought a pair of shoes." But that wasn't enough information. She wanted details of the whole experience.

I buy a lot online and I'm about to stop with the feedbacks. They should know that if we don't complain we're generally satisfied.

KSRBEvans
07-02-2019, 01:00 PM
I don't mind the surveys. I do mind them sending me a scoldy "Reminder your feedback is requested!" follow-up email if I don't respond to the first email. Like I don't have enough going on in my life--I need the anonymous feedback requester on my case, too.

Darrell KSR
07-02-2019, 03:57 PM
I had one the other day that really got me going.

I received an email from an out of town car dealership. Then one from Toyota, then another and a 3rd one.

Wrong email. It happens. There are many Cartwrights that have a D initial, apparently.

I try to reply that they have the wrong email.

It bounces back.

I try to unsubscribe. Asks me for my account number.

I'm getting beyond frustrated. EVENTUALLY I find a way to unsubscribe by going through customer service. Finally, I'm free of them. Now, I did the internet version of yelling by using all caps in expressing my displeasure with the difficulty in getting them to stop sending me emails when I don't own a Toyota and the email I received confirming I had unsunscribed, was the last one, and the only one I appreciated receiving. Finally, I was rid of them.

Or was I?

Yes, believe it or not, I received an email customer satisfaction survey from Toyota after it was all done.

They do cars well. The rest of the stuff, I can do without.