PDA

View Full Version : Got an issue with logging on to the site...

backagain1
06-22-2019, 04:22 PM
For some strange reason when I tried to pull up the site it would not allow me on. I tried to log in and it denied me. I requested my password be reset and never got an email. I wound up opening a new account under backagain1. Can some of your mods or tech guys help me out?

Later...

kingcat
06-22-2019, 05:07 PM
For some strange reason when I tried to pull up the site it would not allow me on. I tried to log in and it denied me. I requested my password be reset and never got an email. I wound up opening a new account under backagain1. Can some of your mods or tech guys help me out?

Later...

CitizenBBN will likely have to take care of it as his is the wrench that turns this site's nuts and bolts. He is busy a lot during the day on Saturdays I believe.
Be patient and we will figure it all out.

dan_bgblue
06-22-2019, 08:10 PM
Did you try rebooting your device? My SIL is a system admin and whenever I am having a problem and ask him what I need to do to fix it, his first question to me is have you rebooted? I have found that doing that solves about 2/3rds of my issues.

KentuckyWildcat
06-23-2019, 09:57 PM
Did you try rebooting your device? My SIL is a system admin and whenever I am having a problem and ask him what I need to do to fix it, his first question to me is have you rebooted? I have found that doing that solves about 2/3rds of my issues.

Your SIL is a him?

Darrell KSR
06-23-2019, 10:02 PM
Your SIL is a him?Son in laws usually are, aren't they? 😃

KentuckyWildcat
06-23-2019, 10:03 PM
Son in laws usually are, aren't they? ��

Oh good. I was thinking Sister in Law

Darrell KSR
06-23-2019, 10:50 PM
Oh good. I was thinking Sister in LawWell, maybe Dan's got a family Secret..

KentuckyWildcat
06-24-2019, 12:30 AM
Well, maybe Dan's got a family Secret..

You never know these days...

We certainly have some interesting students. I'm the IT Director and somehow safety falls under me. I spent 4 days trying to find this one student's name. No one knew his name...they only knew his female name. But all of his records are under his male name. Finally found someone that knew his first name and I was able to find him that way. I miss the good ol' days. Whatever days those were...I miss them :)

If that was confusing it is because: a) It is confusing b) I'm still at work on a Sunday night

dan_bgblue
06-24-2019, 07:43 AM
Oh good. I was thinking Sister in Law

That is funny, at least in my case it is. I have 6 sisters in law, but only one son in law, and it has never occurred to me to use that abbreviation for one of the before mentioned females. They all have normal female names and, as far I know, normal gender specific anatomies, and the same can be said for my daughters husband.

Darrell KSR
06-24-2019, 09:58 AM
You never know these days...

We certainly have some interesting students. I'm the IT Director and somehow safety falls under me. I spent 4 days trying to find this one student's name. No one knew his name...they only knew his female name. But all of his records are under his male name. Finally found someone that knew his first name and I was able to find him that way. I miss the good ol' days. Whatever days those were...I miss them :)

If that was confusing it is because: a) It is confusing b) I'm still at work on a Sunday night

For what it is worth, I did not mean to be insensitive either. If you know me, I couldn't care less about things like that for someone. I'm not meaning this to be a barbershop issue, but I wanted to throw that out.

I should have been working last night. I'm paying for it this morning already. Taking a much-needed break right now,

KentuckyWildcat
06-24-2019, 12:19 PM
For what it is worth, I did not mean to be insensitive either. If you know me, I couldn't care less about things like that for someone. I'm not meaning this to be a barbershop issue, but I wanted to throw that out.

Pretty much the same here :)

KentuckyWildcat
06-24-2019, 12:20 PM
I'm blaming Dan for hijacking the thread. LOL Hopefully BA was able to get logged in.

CitizenBBN
06-24-2019, 04:34 PM
BA, did you get logged in under the old account?

KeithKSR
06-25-2019, 11:44 AM
That is funny, at least in my case it is. I have 6 sisters in law, but only one son in law, and it has never occurred to me to use that abbreviation for one of the before mentioned females. They all have normal female names and, as far I know, normal gender specific anatomies, and the same can be said for my daughters husband.

Now that you mention it, I don’t recall seeing SIL used for sister-in-law.