PDA

View Full Version : Hey Birminghaminians!!

blueboss
05-07-2019, 09:43 AM
I’ll be passing through in about an hour. Be sure and listen I’ll honk as slide through on I65...

What’s the exit with the good peach ice cream??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darrell KSR
05-07-2019, 12:05 PM
I’ll be passing through in about an hour. Be sure and listen I’ll honk as slide through on I65...

What’s the exit with the good peach ice cream??

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkClanton!

Darrell KSR
05-07-2019, 12:06 PM
Posted quickly because I saw the time and was concerned you might already be past it. Generally can't miss it if you're looking at the Billboards at all, though. Durbin Farms in Clanton is exit 205.

blueboss
05-07-2019, 12:12 PM
Posted quickly because I saw the time and was concerned you might already be past it. Generally can't miss it if you're looking at the Billboards at all, though. Durbin Farms in Clanton is exit 205.

Thanks found it... do yourself a favor and zip down there and get you some strawberries before they’re all gone...

I couldn’t remember if it was Peach Park or Durban farms, so I had ice cream at both...(see weight loss thread)

Darrell KSR
05-07-2019, 03:07 PM
Thanks found it... do yourself a favor and zip down there and get you some strawberries before they’re all gone...

I couldn’t remember if it was Peach Park or Durban farms, so I had ice cream at both...(see weight loss thread)

They're both good. I like Durbin Farms.

Was in Georgia three weekends ago, last weekend, will be in Georgia this weekend and next weekend. So my weekends have been pretty much taken for awhile, but like to get down there when I can. It's only like 35 miles from the interstate I join, about 40 miles from my house.