PDA

View Full Version : Would have been 22 years

uklandrn
01-04-2013, 12:56 AM
January 4 was mine and Ron's (BigRonW) anniversary. We would have been married 22 years if he had lived. I know it is supposed to be easier with time - but it has hit me hard this year. Maybe it's because I am alone here in Seattle. Maybe it's because Alec is in KY - living on his own and all grown up. Maybe it's because I am a big wimp. I don't know the reason - but I know it's hard. Sorry to be a bother. It is nice to talk to people who "knew" Ron. Thanks for listening.

KSRdallen
01-04-2013, 08:47 AM
I still can't believe Alec is all grown up and on his own. We all miss Big Ron as well as some other great friends here who have passed on like OleDon who will be with us in spirit always. Here's wishing you God's Comfort and Peace, Niki. All the best.

uklandrn
01-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Thanks so much. I miss Oledon too. He was such a great guy. Hard day all around.

suncat05
01-04-2013, 04:31 PM
We'll be remembering you in our prayers and @ Mass.

Darrell KSR
01-04-2013, 07:14 PM
Keeping you and Alec in our thoughts, Niki. We thank you for sharing "BigRonW" with us, too. It is weird, but we do feel like family here, and we enjoyed him greatly.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.

MickintheHam
01-05-2013, 12:18 AM
niki, I don't know that it is ever easier with time. Hang in there knowing you have a lot of friends here who understand the feelings and appreciate your posts that enrich our days.

CatinIL
01-06-2013, 08:00 AM
Niki, the fact that it still hurts shows how great your relationship with Ron is.

God Bless.

jazyd
01-07-2013, 10:32 PM
[
I agree with cat, shows how deep the love is.

QUOTE=CatinIL;43601]Niki, the fact that it still hurts shows how great your relationship with Ron is.

God Bless.[/QUOTE]