PDA

View Full Version : So, what's the latest dumb thing you did?

Darrell KSR
03-28-2019, 09:15 PM
I just went to the kitchen, where I have a portable ice maker. I was going to clean it, since we haven't been using it and put a capful of white vinegar in it with the water. Except it wasn't white vinegar.

I wonder how it will taste with corn oil in it if I can't ever get it out?

CitizenBBN
03-28-2019, 10:03 PM
Does getting out of bed count? I do that a lot.

kingcat
04-02-2019, 06:11 PM
I have a tendency to carry my reading glasses hanging from the front of my pocketed tee shirt (my work shirts of choice) collar. I like the ease of access with them hanging over my chest.

They went missing Sunday morning and I was concerned that my son or grand kids had taken them, which was a little silly in hindsight. Not that I was mad or anything.

Anyway, Donna yelled as I was leaving the house this morning that she had found my reading glasses...in the washing machine.

Doc
04-11-2019, 07:01 AM
We get Dinnerly meals every week (3 meals sent via UPS that are all inclusive). When the box arrives I separate out each meal into a cloth bag and put in frig. On Tues I did this but rather than putting in frig I placed them in the cabinet where I keep the empty bags. Rhis weeks fair included pork tacos and a chicken dish. Realized my error on Wed. 24 hrs of raw ground pork and 2 chicken sitting in a cabinet is not recommended

KentuckyWildcat
04-12-2019, 12:19 AM
It's been so long that I can't remember. Let me ask my wife. She probably has a list...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk